General Category > Sports

Great weekend of football

(1/6) > >>

bestbetter:
Its going to be a great football weekend, Betting and watching...Good luck all... tmbz1

EPM:
 tmbz1

EPM:
I'm in New York we can bet mobile now..see there are some good promos ..fan duel bet $5 on a team in playoffs get back $150. if win..

Calhoun:

--- Quote from: EPM on January 18, 2022, 01:43:09 PM ---I'm in New York we can bet mobile now..see there are some good promos ..fan duel bet $5 on a team in playoffs get back $150. if win..

--- End quote ---
That $5 to win $150 is legit.  Probably better used last week when KC was a huge favorite but it's free.  On the other promos, be selective.  They offer 100% bonus for a $10 parlay bet frequently.  Wait for that instead of less favorable offers.  jmvhmfo

Calhoun:
Cincinnati +3.5 (-114).  ML +152

I've already bet both at this price and it's far more likely to move to +3 instead of +4.

Even on the road, Cincinnati is the better team.  Burrow hasn't thrown an interception in 7 weeks and is top 4 in MVP betting.  Tannyhill has won 2 playoff games throwing for <90 yards in each.  Derrick Henry hasn't played in 11 weeks and probably hurts the team if he does play. Titans were lucky to not lose twice to Houston.  JMVHMFO

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version