Author Topic: The 2023 George Morton Levy (aka Borgata) Open FFA Pacing Series  (Read 19959 times)

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Re: The 2023 George Morton Levy (aka Borgata) Open FFA Pacing Series
« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2023, 09:06:28 PM »
Technically true but bragging about a win is treated that way around here as is the word banned (banded).  We all knew you picked him ... let others congratulate you,   No matter ... great choice and win.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #106 on: April 17, 2023, 09:22:09 PM »
Technically true but bragging about a win is treated that way around here as is the word banned (banded).  We all knew you picked him ... let others congratulate you,   No matter ... great choice and win.

It's not about bragging, believe me my ass is hanging out their since Saturday with predictions, it brings up a good point, **from now on** I put it all up including the entire race call and finish, time, prediction in advance as a package OR nothing at all.  I think that standard takes balls.  I was more happy with predicting the exact race time than saying I had the winning horse (and all my supers lost btw), but money pays the bills, and lately offsets Saturday's losses.   ;D
It's Official!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2023, 09:23:25 PM »
I'll never tout, mention a like on a horse again without what I did, which was in this case throw the 1/2 chalk out, picked my horse, what it will do "w2w", and the exact predicted time of finish down to 1/5 of a second in 2 options, and all was done hours before the race - and it ain't redboarding.   ;D

Reboarding - A mildly derogatory phrase used to describe someone who claims to have selected the winner, but always after the race.

Congrats on what I hope was a good score. You called it early on and won for fun at an overlay. As for redboarding, this site has been full of that for many years and loaded with degenerate bustouts throwing around false info and derogatory bullshit. Just look at the SCM threads.... all crap. It's good to actually have a solid thread about a great racing series. For full disclosure.... I played 6-1 straight in race 3 and knew I was done as soon as Tritton could not get close to the pocket. Should be another classic final.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #108 on: April 17, 2023, 09:31:53 PM »

Congrats on what I hope was a good score. You called it early on and won for fun at an overlay. As for redboarding, this site has been full of that for many years and loaded with degenerate bustouts throwing around false info and derogatory bullshit. Just look at the SCM threads.... all crap. It's good to actually have a solid thread about a great racing series. For full disclosure.... I played 6-1 straight in race 3 and knew I was done as soon as Tritton could not get close to the pocket. Should be another classic final.

$5 exacta, $20 win.  .10 sup 6/2345, and rev and box 2345 dead. $0 bet on the 1, picked up 195 in profit, lightweight stuff.  From now on if I say it, I lay it all out there with the scenario from start to finish kind of like I did, and with bets too, unless it is a single winning pool kind of bet.   ;D

We go up and down, let's get over the hump and make this a great month bro!   
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #109 on: April 17, 2023, 09:50:55 PM »
These are the finalists for next week in no particular order
Lochinvar Art
Jimmy Freight
Idealsomemagic
Funatthebeach
Backstreet Shadow
Hellabaloo
Covered Bridge
Leonidas

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2023, 12:07:12 AM »
Lochinvar Art peaked a few weeks ago and won't win the final.  Jimmy Freight was scratched INJURED so who knows what that means.  Yonkers just topped the $1 million handle mark tonight.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2023, 12:44:52 AM »
Lochinvar Art peaked a few weeks ago and won't win the final.  Jimmy Freight was scratched INJURED so who knows what that means.  Yonkers just topped the $1 million handle mark tonight.

Where are the fucking AE's when you need them (for me, TITP)  ;D
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #112 on: April 18, 2023, 01:51:02 AM »
You're gonna get lucky dude if Jimmy Freight is injured and can't start

This is the Plan in the first AE with 200 points
Hemsworth in next at 192

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #113 on: April 18, 2023, 02:52:12 AM »
You're gonna get lucky dude if Jimmy Freight is injured and can't start

This is the Plan in the first AE with 200 points
Hemsworth in next at 192

Bro,

Let me sing you a lullaby...

"...Every rose has its thorn
Just like every night has its dawn
Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song
Every rose has its thorn
Yeah it does...."

That emphatic comment you made in the 100th post in this thread, "This is the Plan is not eligible for the final no matter what.", is going to be a bend over moment for ya, and the thorn is going right up your...

Nah, we all make mistakes, you know I'm not that cruel.   ;D

It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #114 on: April 18, 2023, 07:33:08 AM »
I was talking about top eight with points which he could not and did not break into.  I'm soooo embarrassed that I didn't take the possibility of also eligibles getting in the race.   Please forgive me powers that be ... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #115 on: April 18, 2023, 09:20:34 AM »
I was talking about top eight with points which he could not and did not break into.  I'm soooo embarrassed that I didn't take the possibility of also eligibles getting in the race.   Please forgive me powers that be ... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Like I said, we're here, or at least from my perspective to make each other better (quibbling, pissing contests...  :P), in doing so we become more formidable.  We enjoy more, and those who bet, the potential changes.  So many people here have so much too offer, Horseplop is a wonder.   

Those like you and I who are data / analyst hounds are a rare breed of animal.  When and if the time comes, please consider this.  If you bet as I do, maybe we choose some upcoming races in the near future.  Make sure the weather is solid, like fast, handicap independently, and get on a call and share, analyze and strategize and try to take down some real success, real money, separately, but study together again just before, for maybe an 1 hour or so.  And we can come back into the forum and share.

Don't answer, think on it, and if you decide yeh, than say so and I will dm you my phone number.  That is me showing you top level trust, and respect for who you are and what you do.   tmbz1   
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #116 on: April 18, 2023, 10:20:13 AM »
That's actually something I used to do with a friend back in the 70s and 80s before slots and simulcasting when pools were large and dead money was abundant.  We used to actually make a decent amount back then. 

I'll consider it
Thanks for the offer ... I actually put a small bet on TITP yesterday after what you wrote as I hadn't even thought about betting that race at that point and it was obvious that he was the speed horse as well as the classiest and would produce a decent price.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #117 on: April 18, 2023, 10:37:25 AM »
That's actually something I used to do with a friend back in the 70s and 80s before slots and simulcasting when pools were large and dead money was abundant.  We used to actually make a decent amount back then. 

I'll consider it
Thanks for the offer ... I actually put a small bet on TITP yesterday after what you wrote as I hadn't even thought about betting that race at that point and it was obvious that he was the speed horse as well as the classiest and would produce a decent price.

Excellent, it comes down to what I refer as warm, fuzzy feelings where after enough studying and scenarios it kicks in, often rarely, but listening to everyone yesterday and self evaluation it did kick in.  And then warm and fuzzy you pull the money trigger, and betting and type of bets I want to discuss with you as well, maximization.  Handicapping is just half of it. 

Awesome, I'm feeling tepid now! ;D 
It's Official!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #118 on: April 18, 2023, 09:11:17 PM »
This Is The Plan goes from the outside looking in to what will be the controlling major speed force in the final. Feel bad for Backstreet Shadow connections as the horse has been unreal from tough posts in the series and gets the worst of it.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #119 on: April 18, 2023, 09:16:42 PM »
This Is The Plan goes from the outside looking in to what will be the controlling major speed force in the final. Feel bad for Backstreet Shadow connections as the horse has been unreal from tough posts in the series and gets the worst of it.

The 2 hole nice.  More to come Monday afternoon, weather check, stay tuned in this great thread, thanks onabrake!   tmbz1
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal