General Category > Harness Racing

Paddock Security @M1

(1/3) > >>

Kirby's Ace:
Does it even exist? How can all these people be getting in without license if they're checking before you go in? Every week you see people getting fined without proper license while in the paddock.

Michael Petrelli:
Ask Brice Cote. The guy who was more worried about me reporting facts than enforcing rules. And in the words of a higher up NJ official who told me a few days ago thinks he is still a state trooper and can override NJRC authority. Facts BTW.

Sunmoon 1219:
You guys out East are so damn liberal. Crack the whip replace whomever is just walking in the place. WTF. .

Harness racer:

--- Quote from: Kirby's Ace on April 26, 2024, 10:17:51 AM ---Does it even exist? How can all these people be getting in without license if they're checking before you go in? Every week you see people getting fined without proper license while in the paddock.

--- End quote ---

Way to go...you ask a sensible question and SCM turns it into a way to once again talk about himself.  A legend in his own mind!  But I was wondering the same thing.  Any track I've ever been to asks on your way in.

rainman2:

--- Quote from: Kirby's Ace on April 26, 2024, 10:17:51 AM ---Does it even exist? How can all these people be getting in without license if they're checking before you go in? Every week you see people getting fined without proper license while in the paddock.

--- End quote ---

It doesn’t exist even on breeders crown day!  100% FACT!  Why they do it afterwards is beyond belief!  Welcome to Gural’s World!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version