General Category > Harness Racing

Bo "onthefront" Sowers

<< < (3/3)

MIKE CAMPBELL:

--- Quote from: Wild bull on April 17, 2024, 06:31:44 AM ---and you are 1000000% 🧾 that when two siblings fuck they get a retard in return fucking dummy

--- End quote ---
I will give you credit for continuing to post even though you have a coat hanger sticking out of your head.

Wild bull:

--- Quote from: MIKE CAMPBELL on April 17, 2024, 09:32:52 AM ---I will give you credit for continuing to post even though you have a coat hanger sticking out of your head.

--- End quote ---
that's not a hanger those are lines because your mama likes to pussy fuck my face at her speed your mama is a freak and loves it nasty what a pig bitch

MIKE CAMPBELL:

--- Quote from: Wild bull on April 17, 2024, 05:33:56 PM ---that's not a hanger those are lines because your mama likes to pussy fuck my face at her speed your mama is a freak and loves it nasty what a pig bitch

--- End quote ---
I don't have a mother. Must be yours.

Wild bull:

--- Quote from: MIKE CAMPBELL on April 17, 2024, 07:22:14 PM ---I don't have a mother. Must be yours.

--- End quote ---
wow your such a loser pile of shit even your mother don't claim you that's awesome now I'll give it to her a lil harder and longer tonight for her good job

MIKE CAMPBELL:

--- Quote from: Wild bull on April 18, 2024, 03:28:33 AM ---wow your such a loser pile of shit even your mother don't claim you that's awesome now I'll give it to her a lil harder and longer tonight for her good job

--- End quote ---
You call your right hand Mother? Trailer trash and a perv.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version