Author Topic: Ex Indiana Race Commissioner believes being forced out due to investigations  (Read 1821 times)

The Unstable

• NW-1
From Harness link

Tom Linkmeyer, the former Deputy Director of the Indiana Racing Commission, is this week’s guest on the Harness Racing Alumni Show. Interviewed by Andy Cohen, he discusses the reasons for his recent departure from the Indiana Racing Commission.

"His belief is that some of his investigations might have influenced his departure. Linkmeyer reveals in detail, a mysterious hidden ownership case involving Howard Taylor that he was investigating. Tom also discusses his conversation with USTA’s T.C. Lane who confirms that an investigation is underway.

The Harness Racing Alumni Show reached out to Howard Taylor to respond to Mr. Linkemeyer’s allegations. Taylor has not responded. If he does, we will pass it along. We also called T.C. Lane of the USTA, who confirmed that there is an active investigation of Taylor based in part on Mr. Linkmeyer’s claims. If we get an update from T.C. we will pass it along to our listeners."

To listen to the podcast, https://www.spreaker.com/episode/harness-racing-alumni-show-tom-4-10-24-final--59420319

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
I can't believe HT would do something like that. He wouldn't shame his name hiding his ownership. I hope there's a money trail, ya gotta wonder if there's more.

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
HT, dishonest? say it aint so. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Fucking ambulance chaser!
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
HT has been hiding ownership's for years.  He has them in Delaware and PA for sure!  Indiana is new but I wouldn't doubt it.  If there is state money awarded you can bet he has his hands in it.  He's the biggest criminal out there.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
The real question is how HT has enough juice to get a commission employee fired.

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
Agreed. Even more amazing is how he represents criminals in states he's not licensed to practice. Funny some race offices are just that stupid. Challenge him and his kitty claws come out, and he starts hissing, like the pussy he is.
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

R Kelly

• 4 claimer
  • PISS ON YOU
If Indiana ever gets Howard Taylor watch out. Dylan Davis has been told quietly no stalls available at Hoosier. Brittney Dillion not allowed. Keep your eyes open for guys like Rick Moore and scott Peine to get indicted soon.
I believe I can fly...... out of prison soon

3widetooearly

• NW-1
Howard is an entitled pussy!!

R Kelly

• 4 claimer
  • PISS ON YOU
The whole clan at Hoosier is on edge. Scott Peine, joe Morris and Rick Moore might be the subject of Federal investigation. The race commission is for sure going to be terminated. They may just be able to decouple after all and let Indy horseman race for the $800 purses they used to.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
What are they investigating?

R Kelly

• 4 claimer
  • PISS ON YOU
What are they investigating?
HT hidden ownership in several horses and him buying epo gen for all of his horses

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
So you are saying the Feds are investigating racetrack management over HT buying EPO and hidden ownership?  Wow you smoking some good shit. The Feds don’t need to investigate HT over the EPO purchase they have had that information for 3 years

R Kelly

• 4 claimer
  • PISS ON YOU
So you are saying the Feds are investigating racetrack management over HT buying EPO and hidden ownership?  Wow you smoking some good shit. The Feds don’t need to investigate HT over the EPO purchase they have had that information for 3 years
I’m not saying anything my main man. Just telling you what’s been posted and talked about st Hoosier. The Indy race commission and race office seem to have turned a blind eye when one of their own investigators told them what they discovered. Again I don’t know if it’s bs or true.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal