Author Topic: HOW LONG TILL GURAL MAKES VACCINATIONS MANDATORY?  (Read 11219 times)

towtruck

• Elite
Re: HOW LONG TILL GURAL MAKES VACCINATIONS MANDATORY?
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2021, 10:02:52 AM »
This is absolutely not true. Shame on you for spreading destructive lies like this on the internet
It's amazing how you can spot a true CUNT SCUMBOCRAT  by the way they answer a cock 19 question! Pussy cunts! Hurry go get cockcinated so you'll feel safe from your own feared brain that you believe paid programming especially that little lying scumbag Dr. Falsey
Wherever your going i came back already!

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2021, 10:06:23 AM »
There was a time when you were born you were vaccinated up the wazoo for chicken pox, polio, mumps and any other virus at that time and that was early science. Now we have these huge drug companies who never stopped their research to combat what might come along which from what I understand are variants of drugs already developed. So this is not new, and I am proof seeing that I'm in my last furlong of life that all the negativity about these vaccines is just plain bullshit.
That is because you have ice in your veins my friend, not piss like these nitwits! They mention, ohh we got the polio shot ,german measle shots and we all lived? Correct but you did not need a booster shot! no other variants of polio came back or measles. This is a new ballgame, continue to inflict the fear then as soon as we turn the corner?,, :1 another variant shows up!? fckin dimwits!

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2021, 10:07:49 AM »
ALL ME this page, i'm awaiting for these new and improved CNN, MSnbc, or any other Trump hating scumbags, bring it! Nice job so far BLOW Been Dead!

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2021, 10:40:18 AM »
This whole big rehearsed bullshit story started in early 2020, they told all non sick people to stay home? This virus is soo deadly? Over 95 % don't even know they are sick? can spread easily? ngc3  :1 is all that spreads easily! Now that they have most of the world in front of a TV set ( PAID PROGRAMMING) its now time to start to inflict the fear! Freezers trucks lined up outside FULLA dead bodies? No Autopsies cause everyones afraid of a 99% survival virus?! Scum Coumo needed 40K ventilators? Trump gave him 400 and didn't use one? Jacob Javits center made into 2300 beds in case? Cuomo says hundreds of people will die and not ONE ventilator was used? He needed the Navy Medical ship to dock in Manhattan? NOT ONE FCKIN bed was needed? WHO is on the receiving end of this totally wasted money? i can go on and on! OUT governor decided mask mandate for kids  should be parents choice, two weeks later, suddenly all these kids are positive? OF COURSE they are cause a Republican with tons of brains disagreed ! Stay tuned cause real soon Florida will have the least amount of infected and then comes the newest variant that can core a apple too? WAKE UP STUPID FUCKS, If those vaccines worked, you wouldn't need a mask or care if the guy next to you didn't have it!

bostonborne

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2021, 11:15:24 AM »
Facts not spin

I had a non symptomatic case the first week of March 2020. Two weeks later my wife Covid with symptoms that she ranks as the third worst case of flu in her life. We know the specific exposure times because she works at NIH and we volunteered and continue to be enrolled in a long term study. Each month since then they draw blood and as of July some 15.5 months after exposure we still carry naturally generated antibodies greater than vaccination levels.

side note. I have type O blood She has type A blood. They suspect O blood gives better coverage.

Go read the mask study out of Cornell University. After 4 days mask wearing with no washing they are disgusting petri dishes including streptococcus and TB.

disgusting!

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2021, 05:58:12 PM »
The world is broken! this new generation is destroying this planet!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2021, 06:10:57 PM »
ALL ME this page, i'm awaiting for these new and improved CNN, MSnbc, or any other Trump hating scumbags, bring it! Nice job so far BLOW Been Dead!
Posting at it's highest possible level of greatness.

I am in awe.

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2021, 06:26:31 PM »
Dear Tom the Tow Truck, Trump lost, no reason to care about old presidents or those unvaccinated who die.  Each to his own, I was happy to be among the first in line as we’re over 95% of my colleagues, then again our educations didn’t come from Facebook.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2021, 10:19:22 PM »
Dear Tom the Tow Truck, Trump lost, no reason to care about old presidents or those unvaccinated who die.  Each to his own, I was happy to be among the first in line as we’re over 95% of my colleagues, then again our educations didn’t come from Facebook.

It's all about the Benjamins. This has nothing to do with Facebook. I don't go on Facebook, where you can't speak freely if the scumbags don't like what you have to say.
One question Reaper, why aren't the ingredients or contents on the label of the vaccination bottle ? Shouldn't you know what you are putting in your body ?

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2021, 10:28:58 PM »
It's all about the Benjamins. This has nothing to do with Facebook. I don't go on Facebook, where you can't speak freely if the scumbags don't like what you have to say.
One question Reaper, why aren't the ingredients or contents on the label of the vaccination bottle ? Shouldn't you know what you are putting in your body ?

A complete and exhaustive list of all ingredients for every vaccine manufacturer are available on the cdc website. I am not sure what "bottle" you are referring to but it seems as though your point is that ingredients are hidden from the public. Completely false, just like some of your other nonsense posts.

Babinga

• 4 claimer
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2021, 08:56:41 AM »
New members always welcome, especially in Florida.

Well said KW. 

Towtruck - please tell us your highest level of education.  Case closed.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2021, 11:03:28 AM »
Well said KW. 

Towtruck - please tell us your highest level of education.  Case closed.

What's your point ? There are Mensa members who believe in god.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Babinga

• 4 claimer
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2021, 11:40:23 AM »
What's your point ? There are Mensa members who believe in god.

My point is that towtruck went on an 11 consecutive post rant on this topic and is not educated enough to form an intelligent opinion.  IOWs, his posts are worthless garbage.  He obviously does not believe in science, medicine, etc.  To bring this back to racing, maybe he's on the horse paste and it's affecting his rationale thinking.

Babi 

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2021, 12:07:53 PM »
You completely missed the obvious. Incredibly smart people can believe incredibly stupid ideas like invisible "gods". He hasn't been indoctrinated by your "science" and your "medicine" and having a college education does not qualify you to be an authority on "intelligent opinions". Absurdity on the highest level.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2021, 02:01:33 PM »
You completely missed the obvious. Incredibly smart people can believe incredibly stupid ideas like invisible "gods". He hasn't been indoctrinated by your "science" and your "medicine" and having a college education does not qualify you to be an authority on "intelligent opinions". Absurdity on the highest level.

So true Bernie.. My people will be praying to our invisible god asking for forgiveness starting next week through Yom Kippur.. On that note I wish all ploppers and their loved ones a happy and healthy Rosh Hashanna .. try to be nice to each other for a week.. 😂

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal