Author Topic: HOW LONG TILL GURAL MAKES VACCINATIONS MANDATORY?  (Read 11213 times)

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
Re: HOW LONG TILL GURAL MAKES VACCINATIONS MANDATORY?
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2021, 07:51:47 PM »
The Red Cross has a major blood shortage and they are saying that they can't use vaccinated blood. Why is it contaminated ?

This is absolutely not true. Shame on you for spreading destructive lies like this on the internet

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2021, 08:10:15 PM »
I don't agree with you often but you are right on the money reaper! good job.

silent one

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2021, 09:13:43 AM »
 Getting back to the topic. I am reasonably certain Gural has already made vaccinations mandatory. i am pretty sure the horses he owns get an injection on race day.

Sincerely, Silent One

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2021, 07:26:53 PM »
You can call me names all you want, you're the idiot with your head up your ass.
The shot is NOT preventing anybody from getting Covid and it's getting hundreds of thousands of people sick. It is an experimental drug and it's a huge failure.
You can't convince a vaxtard! All i know is if the government told me to get double vaxxed and i'll be 98% free from getting the virus? and two weeks later they need a mask on again? I'd say you've been FQQLED! So NOW!They need a booster shot?  :1 Heres your booster shot!
Wherever your going i came back already!

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2021, 09:02:55 PM »
HORSEPLOP SHOULD  BE LIKE TWEETER AND BANNED PEOPLE WHO TELL LIES ABOUT THE VACCINAIONS

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2021, 09:09:42 PM »
did anyone on plop get vaccinated?

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2021, 09:13:04 PM »
did anyone on plop get vaccinated?

Certainly not me.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2021, 09:31:29 PM »
im to young and healthy,if iget old i will consider

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2021, 09:37:14 AM »
TYPICAL UNEDUCATED HORSE TYPE

99% OF THE DELTA VARIANT VIRUS SUFFERERS ADMITTED TO THE HOSPITAL WERE UNVACCINATED
typical response from fear inflicted cunts!

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2021, 09:41:02 AM »
FACTS AND SCIENCE ARE ON THE SIDE OF THOSE GETTING THE VACCINE...

FACE FACTS LOSER... YOU ARE 100% WRONG... NOTHING YOU HAVENT HEARD BEFORE
Facts? They told you if you get doudle cocked, you won't need a mask? 98% safe, then three weeks later you need your mask on? new variant! FUCK YOU and anyone that still believes you did the right thing being an experimental RAT! YOU'VE BEEN FQQLED you stupid fucks! take those booster shots in your corn hole. They given away 100 dollar care packages for those who get this BS poisoned jab? thata just GREAT NEWS! ( for the crack dealers) 
11.wj :1

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2021, 09:42:57 AM »
Or more importantly why is it that in almost every other country I. The world is reporting that 75-80 cases of new infections are from vaccinated people. But the mainstream media here won’t even acknowledge that it could be possible
THE FEARED CUNTS WON'T BELIEVE YOU, THE TRUMP HATERS WON'T BELIEVE YOU, Common fucking sense sees W H O, CDC, Dr. Falsey, none of them have any clues!

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2021, 09:46:37 AM »
Doesn’t anybody find it suspicious all the incentives that the government offers to take the shot ?
And why is Dr. Fauci the voice for all doctors when he funded the lab that released the virus ?
CUNTS! FEARED CUNTS won't stand up and look at the whole picture from telling all the well people tp stay home cause the virus is Soooo deadly? How many fucking dead neighbors have you jabbed CUNTS stepped over on your way to the mailbox or to take out the trash like yourself? ANSWER:ZERO! How many of your neighbors have told you that they stepped over your dead biden supporters on the way out! i wish there where plenty dead Been dead supporters! Don't get me started. YOU pussy scumbags are the main problem the past 16 months! Man up and grab a hold of your balls!

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2021, 09:50:40 AM »

So the guess here is you are unvaccinated, plan to stay that way and eventually you WILL contract this Delta strain and have a very good chance of ending up on a ventilator or worse dead. This is a complete and total pandemic of the unvaccinated and just look at what this complete idiot DeSantis has turned Florida into. Good luck with that unvaccinated stance and keep the local hospital on speed dial 11.wp
Yeah take a look jerkoff! I've been here all the time, Gulfstream Park DID NOT miss one day of racing! Poker rooms shoulder to shoulder, no fckin dead bodies have been stepped over. Not one person dealt out of a hand because they fell off the chair from COCK-19! However, if you watch PAID PROGRAMMING! Our HARVARD GRAD governor gets his info from Harvard and Syracuse professors. ever heard of those schools. Not bogus info from a paid scumbag from Bensonhurst NY!

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2021, 09:58:01 AM »

This strain of the virus is hardly the flu and is killing in numbers of a far greater proportion. As far as a remedy, there is a vaccination choice or not. The antibodies your body manufactured all those months ago are slowly disappearing month by month and this Delta strain is vicious. Your choice and you have the right to freedom of speech. Anyone who goes unvaccinated is truly tempting fate one day at a time.
and at the end of the month comes a new variant, booster shots needed, every 6 to 8 months for the rest of your sorry lives! its a virus, NOT A DEATH SENTENCE!

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2021, 10:00:17 AM »
ARE YOU A DOCTOR, OR A SCIENTIST?

OR DO YOU JUST PLAY ONE ON HORSEPLOP?.. 

YOU FORGOT THE TERM DELTA, WHICH DIDNT COME INTO PLAY UNTIL AFTER THE VACCINES WERE CREATED.   THINK ABOUT IT
No, YOU think about it! by the end of the year they'll be a new, even more deadlier variant of COCK 19 and those ecperimental shots you tool will be as useless as our President. Keep on jabbing, the world needs to rid of some of God's really fckin stupid creatures!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal