Author Topic: HOW LONG TILL GURAL MAKES VACCINATIONS MANDATORY?  (Read 11220 times)

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
Re: HOW LONG TILL GURAL MAKES VACCINATIONS MANDATORY?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2021, 10:01:36 AM »
Typical asshole from today’s society. You don’t like what I have to say so let’s take away my right to free speech. Only allow jerk offs to speak because they say everything I want to hear. Your leaders are corrupt degenerates and you can buy in to the shit and lies they are selling you.

TYPICAL UNEDUCATED HORSE TYPE

99% OF THE DELTA VARIANT VIRUS SUFFERERS ADMITTED TO THE HOSPITAL WERE UNVACCINATED

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2021, 10:17:30 AM »
FACTS AND SCIENCE ARE ON THE SIDE OF THOSE GETTING THE VACCINE...

FACE FACTS LOSER... YOU ARE 100% WRONG... NOTHING YOU HAVENT HEARD BEFORE

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2021, 09:26:57 PM »
You can call me names all you want, you're the idiot with your head up your ass.
The shot is NOT preventing anybody from getting Covid and it's getting hundreds of thousands of people sick. It is an experimental drug and it's a huge failure.

Believe what you want.  It's your right.  Who you are listening to is also your right.... tmbz1.  Most would disagree with your stance, but who gives a fuck, right? ngc3

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2021, 03:09:34 PM »
Believe what you want.  It's your right.  Who you are listening to is also your right.... tmbz1.  Most would disagree with your stance, but who gives a fuck, right? ngc3

Doesn’t anybody find it suspicious all the incentives that the government offers to take the shot ?
And why is Dr. Fauci the voice for all doctors when he funded the lab that released the virus ?

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2021, 03:14:40 PM »
Or more importantly why is it that in almost every other country I. The world is reporting that 75-80 cases of new infections are from vaccinated people. But the mainstream media here won’t even acknowledge that it could be possible

harnesstimes

• Open / FFA
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2021, 03:55:13 PM »
CAN ONE CATCH THE DELTA IF THEY NEVER LEAVE THEIR BASEMENT?
HRSEPLP.CM

Vernon guy

• NW-1
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2021, 04:16:30 PM »
It's the people that have gotten the vaccine that are getting sick.

very sad Wings

Vernon guy

• NW-1
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2021, 04:25:20 PM »
It's the people that have gotten the vaccine that are getting sick.

This is why cases are surging yet again and over 100 million still refuse the vaccine

Very sad Wings

You should stick to bowling posts and refrain from facts/data/science posting

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2021, 05:19:18 PM »

So the guess here is you are unvaccinated, plan to stay that way and eventually you WILL contract this Delta strain and have a very good chance of ending up on a ventilator or worse dead. This is a complete and total pandemic of the unvaccinated and just look at what this complete idiot DeSantis has turned Florida into. Good luck with that unvaccinated stance and keep the local hospital on speed dial 11.wp

I was sick about 15 months ago. It wasn’t any different than the flu.
Most of the people that died were very sick already and this just pushed them over the edge.
My biggest argument is, why hasn’t our government pushed for a remedy for all of the people that have gotten sick and if they would come out and be truthful with the people then more would be on board with the vaccine.
It’s a huge problem when doctors and nurses that see stuff every day are refusing this vaccine. Something isn’t right here.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2021, 05:38:47 PM »
This is why cases are surging yet again and over 100 million still refuse the vaccine

Very sad Wings

You should stick to bowling posts and refrain from facts/data/science posting

Hey Vernon Guy,
I’m not Wings but I do know that Wings left Tioga and told Gural to go and fuck himself.
You must have a lot of accounts. Wings hasn’t posted here in several years but you know him and only have 9 posts.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2021, 07:00:50 PM »

This strain of the virus is hardly the flu and is killing in numbers of a far greater proportion. As far as a remedy, there is a vaccination choice or not. The antibodies your body manufactured all those months ago are slowly disappearing month by month and this Delta strain is vicious. Your choice and you have the right to freedom of speech. Anyone who goes unvaccinated is truly tempting fate one day at a time.

Thank you for being respectful.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2021, 10:02:30 AM »
Serious question. If the vast majority of new cases are unvaccinated then why did the CDC all the sudden recommend that vaccinated people wear mask?  If the vaccine really works it shouldn’t matter if your in a group of unvaccinated people you should be safe

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2021, 10:21:42 AM »
Serious question. If the vast majority of new cases are unvaccinated then why did the CDC all the sudden recommend that vaccinated people wear mask?  If the vaccine really works it shouldn’t matter if your in a group of unvaccinated people you should be safe

ARE YOU A DOCTOR, OR A SCIENTIST?

OR DO YOU JUST PLAY ONE ON HORSEPLOP?.. 

YOU FORGOT THE TERM DELTA, WHICH DIDNT COME INTO PLAY UNTIL AFTER THE VACCINES WERE CREATED.   THINK ABOUT IT

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2021, 07:29:22 PM »

The Red Cross has a major blood shortage and they are saying that they can't use vaccinated blood. Why is it contaminated ?

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2021, 07:41:16 PM »
The Red Cross has a major blood shortage and they are saying that they can't use vaccinated blood. Why is it contaminated ?

This ain’t FaceBook, stop spreading untrue bullshit like this.  Go to the Red Cross page and read, by the way there is no such thing as “vaccinated blood”, people get vaccinated, their bodies make antibodies, antibodies are in everyone’s blood.  Some vaccines required a 2 week waiting period, RNA ones none.   Another internet med school graduate.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal