Author Topic: SCM Customer Service Line  (Read 6276 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #165 on: March 06, 2024, 01:19:31 PM »
Let's get back to more productive conversations about reinstating XYZ. The site needs him. We are unravelling into an abyss.
Maybe he’s just taking a hiatus? Hopefully

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #166 on: March 06, 2024, 01:30:08 PM »
Shaddap stoooopid.

peterose822

• Top Claimer
« Reply #167 on: March 06, 2024, 03:44:53 PM »
Mike
To be honest with you, I was behind you 100% until you posted that phone conversation with yarock.

Whatever he did or didnt do,  he seemed to be one of the few people that actually stood up for you.

Posting that video ,which I know is legal to do, was uncalled for and a slap in the face for someone that YOU called a friend many times.

I and many others have changed our opinion of you, not because of anything to do with Albaranos horses, but for the disrespect you had for Dave Yarocks privacy. If you are capable of doing that to him , how can anyone trust you or have any respect for you?

Personally I think you owe Mr Yarock a public apology. Not that I think he would accept it but it would be the right thing for you to do.

Good Luck with the carrige horses

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #168 on: March 06, 2024, 03:58:15 PM »
Couldn't care less.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #169 on: March 06, 2024, 04:03:20 PM »
Mike
To be honest with you, I was behind you 100% until you posted that phone conversation with yarock.

Whatever he did or didnt do,  he seemed to be one of the few people that actually stood up for you.

Posting that video ,which I know is legal to do, was uncalled for and a slap in the face for someone that YOU called a friend many times.

I and many others have changed our opinion of you, not because of anything to do with Albaranos horses, but for the disrespect you had for Dave Yarocks privacy. If you are capable of doing that to him , how can anyone trust you or have any respect for you?

Personally I think you owe Mr Yarock a public apology. Not that I think he would accept it but it would be the right thing for you to do.

Good Luck with the carrige horses
Exactly my point! Many of us have changed our opinion of you, your a real fucking Yetta!

Don't let him fool you it’s not the carriage horses he’s obsessed with the women down there one in particular .
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 04:06:28 PM by Gaagoots »

peterose822

• Top Claimer
« Reply #170 on: March 06, 2024, 04:22:41 PM »
Couldn't care less.

I don't believe that's the case.
If it was, you wouldn't be on youtube twice a day complaining about what people think.

Good luck with the carriage horse thing and that young lady that you seem infatuated with (Its kinda creepy)
You can tell by the look on her face that she is a little uncomfortable around you.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #171 on: March 06, 2024, 05:22:06 PM »

I don't believe that's the case.
If it was, you wouldn't be on youtube twice a day complaining about what people think.

Good luck with the carriage horse thing and that young lady that you seem infatuated with (Its kinda creepy)
You can tell by the look on her face that she is a little uncomfortable around you.
You notice that too! Your sharp she looks like she saying to herself how do I get away from this fucking creep? Meanwhile SCM Is chasing her around like a schoolboy hoping that he’ll get a sniff.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal