Author Topic: TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL POLL  (Read 12686 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL POLL
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2024, 09:58:14 PM »
The mid-term elections were AGES ago politically. People now see the results of 4 years with Biden and have had it.  EVERY poll has him losing this election with the LOWEST approval rating EVER at this stage of any Presidency.  Keep dreaming and be in denial at what is happening in this country. It appears the left wingers MUST maintain their positions by actually believing that the economy is great, even with 18% HIGHER prices now under JOE, the world is at peace, the country is united, women can become men and vice-versa, teenage girls should shower with mentally defective men, college campuses can be overrun with radical anti-American punks, illegal immigrants are a blessing, funding healthcare to migrants, crime is not rampant, etc.  If you actually believe these things, as the left wingers do, have at it and when election day rolls around we could have mass suicides when Donald J. Trump is Re-elected PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!  So it was written.....so it shall be done!
There's not many of us on here the studies politics you're right on the money!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2024, 09:58:34 PM »

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2024, 08:37:22 PM »
Well, we 2.5 weeks into it.

How y'all feeling about things?

Only 1 thing links Trump DIRECTLY to the shit...

Michael Cohen

All I 100% know is that it is a bad beat if you go to prison based on what Michael Cohen says.

I hope he goes down but I don't think so.

Trump Not Guilty -200
Trump Convicted +160

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2024, 11:04:24 PM »
Well, we 2.5 weeks into it.

How y'all feeling about things?

Only 1 thing links Trump DIRECTLY to the shit...

Michael Cohen

All I 100% know is that it is a bad beat if you go to prison based on what Michael Cohen says.

I hope he goes down but I don't think so.

Trump Not Guilty -200
Trump Convicted +160
Not worried at all. Donald Trump will be your next president.

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2024, 11:05:41 AM »
Not worried at all. Donald Trump will be your next president.
why again were Manafort etal giving Russian spies internal polling data on election day 2016, just hours before the polls closed and Trump was behind? Seems that late surge of all Trump votes put him over the top and let him ultimately pardon Manafort for reasons never fully understood. Hmm.
But yes, it's only the libs who cheat because Newsmax and Alex Jones says so.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Just nominating someone who's been indicted in 4 jurisdictions and who's had more Cabinet members under DOJ investigation shows anyone with a brain that it's about power, not about the rule of law or fair play. MAGA = uneducated dupes and Russian assets
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2024, 04:18:14 PM »
You saying MAGA =uneducated cracks me up. And you still talking about Russian collusion. Learn to read. The democrats spent millions of taxpayer money to try to impeach Trump on that. Only thing they found in the end was all the evidence was fake and paid for by the DNC. Funny how the Biden DOJ never thought to charge any of them for fraud

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2024, 04:44:54 PM »
You saying MAGA =uneducated cracks me up. And you still talking about Russian collusion. Learn to read. The democrats spent millions of taxpayer money to try to impeach Trump on that. Only thing they found in the end was all the evidence was fake and paid for by the DNC. Funny how the Biden DOJ never thought to charge any of them for fraud

Wasn't Hillary Clinton behind the Russia Dossier?

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2024, 08:46:03 PM »
why again were Manafort etal giving Russian spies internal polling data on election day 2016, just hours before the polls closed and Trump was behind? Seems that late surge of all Trump votes put him over the top and let him ultimately pardon Manafort for reasons never fully understood. Hmm.
But yes, it's only the libs who cheat because Newsmax and Alex Jones says so.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Just nominating someone who's been indicted in 4 jurisdictions and who's had more Cabinet members under DOJ investigation shows anyone with a brain that it's about power, not about the rule of law or fair play. MAGA = uneducated dupes and Russian assets

Uneducated  ngc3 the drivel you post is horrendous

You are right up there with Steve g and rainman as the most moronic blow hards on this worthless forum
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2024, 09:26:47 PM »
Wasn't Hillary Clinton behind the Russia Dossier?

No she is a democrat. Clean as a new snowflake. I know saw it on CNN

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2024, 06:25:02 AM »
Uneducated  ngc3 the drivel you post is horrendous

You are right up there with Steve g and rainman as the most moronic blow hards on this worthless forum

rainman has def moved up that list  ngc3

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2024, 11:15:47 AM »
No she is a democrat. Clean as a new snowflake. I know saw it on CNN

ngc3 ngc3
It never ceases to amaze me, that Democrats still run with- Russia,Russia, Russia. Even though it's been proven over and over again, the Democrats were behind it all.
Yes, I know Stand you're being sarcastic, and I love it.  tmbz1

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2024, 11:56:51 AM »
IMHO
Trump will self-destruct before Nov.
If he ever takes the witness stand, he will be in jail for the rest of his life for perjury.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2024, 03:20:01 PM »
If you think Trump will ever take the stand I have a bridge to sell you.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2024, 03:28:29 PM »
Exactly thank you..I tried to explain to the dummies.

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2024, 04:23:31 PM »
Cohen and stormy and every one else said Trump fucked her more then once and paid for it with GOP  FUND meant for the election Guilty.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal