General Category > Harness Racing

WHEN WILL PHIL LANGLEY ISSUE A STATEMENT ABOUT JOHNSTONS CRIMINAL ACT?

(1/7) > >>

STEVE LEITA:
WAS WONDERING WHEN THE USTA PRESIDENT WILL BE SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT JOHNNY JOHNSTONS ETHICS WHEN HE GOT ARRESTED FOR BRIBING BLAGO? PHIL ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE ON TOP OF ALL OF THE CHEATS AND CRIMINALS IN HARNESS RACING SO HOW ABOUT LOOKING INTO JOHNNY JOHNSTON? I MEAN LANGLEY WAS JUST QUOTED IN A BIG ARTICLE ABOUT THE DAVE MAGEE RETIREMENT SO WHY NOT COMMENT ON HIS BUSINESS PARTNER TURNED CONVICTED FELON JOHNNY JOHNSTON? WERE ALL WAITING MR LANGLEY?

SL

Hush Limbaugh II:

--- Quote from: STEVE LEITA on February 26, 2015, 05:06:08 PM ---WAS WONDERING WHEN THE USTA PRESIDENT WILL BE SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT JOHNNY JOHNSTONS ETHICS WHEN HE GOT ARRESTED FOR BRIBING BLAGO? PHIL ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE ON TOP OF ALL OF THE CHEATS AND CRIMINALS IN HARNESS RACING SO HOW ABOUT LOOKING INTO JOHNNY JOHNSTON? I MEAN LANGLEY WAS JUST QUOTED IN A BIG ARTICLE ABOUT THE DAVE MAGEE RETIREMENT SO WHY NOT COMMENT ON HIS BUSINESS PARTNER TURNED CONVICTED FELON JOHNNY JOHNSTON? WERE ALL WAITING MR LANGLEY?

SL

--- End quote ---

Read ALL about it

The EVIL SIDE of Fill Langley

Page 467 with Darryl Busse on the stand

Mr Fares Question:   Have you ever been involved in the drugging of race horses

Busse's attorney:   Objection, objection.

Judge:  Sustained.

Next question by Mr Fares:  Have you ever fixed or been involved in a fixed race

Busse's attorney:  Objection, objection. Improper question, unless their is proof

Mr Fares states: Your honor I have the right to inquire

Busses' attorney:  No, your honor he does not

Mr Fares:   Mr Busse was put on the stand based on his experience and skill level. I have the right to inquire.

Busses' attorney: If he can prove this man of an unlawful act, he must come with a certified copy of the conviction. If not, the question must not be allowed.

Judge:  I understand

Busses' attorney: Thank you your honor.

Judge:   Mr Busse answer the questions

Mr Fares: Have you ever been involved in the fixing of races or drugging of horses.

Busses' answer:  Yes your honor, I have

This case was heard in Cook County Court, Judge Lasser was the presiding judge.

It should be noted, that Fill Langley was present in the courtroom when these questions were asked and answered. Fill promptly left the courtroom, would not talk to reporters outside the courtroom as he stormed out.

Buy the BOOK, read the truth about Fill Langley and HIS HENCHMAN  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

All the court transcripts and case numbers are in the book. Cannot be disputed in any way shape or form.

MR.DALRAE:
IS THIS TRUE???

Raindonkey:
but nobody cares, race fixing and doping has been going on for decades..
give us something new

Hush Limbaugh II:

--- Quote from: MR.DALRAE on February 26, 2015, 06:15:15 PM ---IS THIS TRUE???

--- End quote ---

Get the book at Amazon   11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

Best $2 you ever spent   http://www.amazon.com/Evil-Side-Racetrack-Michael-Horak/dp/1568250142

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version