Author Topic: Attention horseplop. Vets reports on Slim Character Petrelli bad news  (Read 6277 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
Re: Attention horseplop. Vets reports on Slim Character Petrelli bad news
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2023, 12:06:22 PM »
This wind bag calls people cowards. He's such a piece of garbage. You know what a coward does Mike? He walks out on his kids. He is a broke bust out who can't even by his daughter a college book. THAT is what a coward is!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2023, 12:33:46 PM »
OH. This will set him off!
Next video will surely be a doozie!
Can’t wait for his next bullshit installment!  ngc3

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2023, 12:37:43 PM »
This wind bag calls people cowards. He's such a piece of garbage. You know what a coward does Mike? He walks out on his kids. He is a broke bust out who can't even by his daughter a college book. THAT is what a coward is!

IS THIS TRUE?
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2023, 12:49:05 PM »
Those are vicious claims about the condition of the horse without any proof. Post the vet report and let's see the numbers!. SCM ALWAYS shows the evidence no matter what he's up to.

I'm inclined to call BULLSHIT on the person who started this thread.

The fact that it's in all CAPS screams it.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2023, 01:20:14 PM »
Mike has made the announcement that WENY news is going to investigate and those people gots some splaining to do. Never a dull moment on that farm.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2023, 02:15:03 PM »
That's quite a list of allegations of neglect of Slim Character.
The lengthy live Video of Slim, less than 24 hours before being picked up, didn't seem to show a neglected horse, or underfed, either.
Will be interesting to see how this plays out, as it's obvious someone is being less than honest.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2023, 03:34:29 PM »
That's 2 undocumented out of 20 for SCM You're starting with a big fat ZERO! I'm not a full pledged backer if his but facts and numbers don't lie! Dave Y. filed a harrasment report some sort stating he was a victim of Fords antics. That's good enough for me to believe those claims.  11.wp

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2023, 04:59:36 PM »
Mike has made the announcement that WENY news is going to investigate and those people gots some splaining to do. Never a dull moment on that farm.
Can you imagine the poor bastard that owns that farm if they ever decide to get rid of him! He’s like a squatter!!

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2023, 05:25:08 PM »
As nuch as you and 2 others think about him, you're in Love, no ibe else cares    94z.sm 54z.ng :1

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2023, 05:56:37 PM »
OH. This will set him off!
Next video will surely be a doozie!

I agree completely.  This will really set him off.  Especially if this is the real person posting and has proof from an actual vet.  How would he dispute it?

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2023, 05:59:15 PM »
IS THIS TRUE?

He seems to dodge this commentary a lot.  But I'm not too worried about his past personal life.  Everyone has issues.  I just think he is full of shit about all of this rescue nonsense.  He has an angle he is trying to work.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2023, 06:03:53 PM »
I agree completely.  This will really set him off.  Especially if this is the real person posting and has proof from an actual vet.  How would he dispute it?
Update. I just checked my messages from earlier this evening. It seems that the loud mouthed piece of garbage has been reported to PETA and NYS for horse neglect and abuse. Apparently "slim" is showing signs of abuse and neglect. Can you imagine? Hundreds of worms some 2-3 feet long tearing at the insides of this poor horse. And this is the horse this dip shit "fell in love with?" Well it's sad but good to know Liz and company will be seeing to it that that asshole can't do this again. Atta boy Mr "horses first."  You spend all damn day screaming at a computer screen telling lie after lie. But none bigger than the one about loving and caring for the horses first. The vet report Liz showed everyone was simply disgusting.  So tell everyone again how harness trainers are garbage? Great job mike. You won't be getting any more victims to exploit as you try to get revenge on the business that tossed you out on your ass. Maybe the owner of the farm you're  at will do the same and you'll be a homeless bum again. Keep making those video's challenging people you yellow horse abusing coward. Why don't YOU try to abuse a man instead of an innocent animal. Oh that's right, you're the pussy who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. What a joke! Thank you Pam for letting us know what you've all been through with this scumbag and congratulations on rescuing Slim Character from such deplorable conditions. I wonder what Dave Y has to say about this now?  Well done Mike. You gotta be proud.  Scumbag
I’d like to reiterate that thank you Pam for exposing this red bastard. Great post.

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2023, 07:02:22 PM »
💙💙💙 ngc3 ngc3

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2023, 11:56:35 PM »
I tried to tell all of you stupid fucks on this worthless forum that SCM was a scammer and burned everyone who’s ever tried to help that dumbass. He was a nobody until he came on plop and then the ploppers made him popular. I would love to smack him right in the face and let him call the police and record me. He is now an animal abuser and should not ever be allowed to care for any animal. The cocksucker needs to be driving a snowplow off the GW bridge

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2023, 09:41:29 AM »
I tried to tell all of you stupid fucks on this worthless forum that SCM was a scammer and burned everyone who’s ever tried to help that dumbass. He was a nobody until he came on plop and then the ploppers made him popular. I would love to smack him right in the face and let him call the police and record me. He is now an animal abuser and should not ever be allowed to care for any animal. The cocksucker needs to be driving a snowplow off the GW bridge
Hopefully we’re educating them.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal