Author Topic: Black Ladies Now Wiping The Floor With Trump's Fat Ass Every Day  (Read 7994 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: Black Ladies Now Wiping The Floor With Trump's Fat Ass Every Day
« Reply #120 on: February 22, 2024, 04:43:40 PM »
NVDA up 16% today.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

YoooHoooooo  GAAAGOOTS

Where ya at?

We need your take on this

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #121 on: February 22, 2024, 06:37:15 PM »
Gaygoots has no fucking take. He NEVER had Nvidia shares and never will. They are far too rich for him. But he does still have Apple from its IPO 1980 at $22 per share.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3. According to his own words he has now "held these shares" for 44 years ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3.

A 10,000 dollar buy would be worth 6.7 million today, not including dividends and this moron wants the forum to believe he's held for 44 years, but then would Fantasy sell "half" of his Fake Nvidia shares after a couple of weeks for a profit of over 200 points when the max stock movement in those two weeks was 135 points. Total bullshit artist.

Nvidia over 800 tomorrow.......zo om zoom zoom.

LimeTime

• Top Claimer
« Reply #122 on: February 23, 2024, 02:47:24 PM »
They are using obscure laws and unhinged judges to interfere with the election- then take Trump to court for election interference. Dems commit the crime and indite trump for the crime with the media in their back pocket. studies have shown the media is 90 to 93 % liberal democrat bias so its a propaganda arm of the Dems like communism.

hasbeen

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #123 on: February 23, 2024, 06:12:05 PM »
They are using obscure laws and unhinged judges to interfere with the election- then take Trump to court for election interference. Dems commit the crime and indite trump for the crime with the media in their back pocket. studies have shown the media is 90 to 93 % liberal democrat bias so its a propaganda arm of the Dems like communism.
complete delusional moron.  73cv.2
well, it's game over here at Maywood. thanks johnny Johnston for giving us fans the shaft!

panhunter

• 4 claimer
« Reply #124 on: February 23, 2024, 07:03:06 PM »
Listen loud and clear boys, can  you hear it, PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP!..............MAG A

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #125 on: February 23, 2024, 08:46:34 PM »
Listen loud and clear boys, can  you hear it, PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP!..............MAG A
I'm listening, but all I hear is :
Rapist
Bankrupt
91 Indictments
Traitor
Putin's bitch
Micro cock
$7,800,000,000,000 debt run-up
Oh well, that's why everyone has opinions. All I have are facts...well and partnership in 3 Burger King franchises in NJ

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #126 on: February 23, 2024, 08:50:18 PM »
 Oh ya, you are the one who's not afraid of anything. Feel all snuggly safe. Karma hasn't found you yet huh? Better watch your back. Chances are, it's coming. tmbz1

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #127 on: February 23, 2024, 09:05:37 PM »

when magamorons spout a paragraph like this, the daily amount of maga retard kool aid was fully consumed before lunch time. Now get back on gofundme and send the rest of your nickels and dimes to the sneaker con. For full disclosure....Bid en needs a nursing home until the end and Trump needs a 10 by 10 until the end.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #128 on: February 23, 2024, 10:12:04 PM »
NVDA up 16% today.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

YoooHoooooo  GAAAGOOTS

Where ya at?

We need your take on this
  I took profits last week prior to earnings and kept my original investment to ride out.  I'm still in the game.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #129 on: February 23, 2024, 10:15:52 PM »
Gaygoots has no fucking take. He NEVER had Nvidia shares and never will. They are far too rich for him. But he does still have Apple from its IPO 1980 at $22 per share.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3. According to his own words he has now "held these shares" for 44 years ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3.

A 10,000 dollar buy would be worth 6.7 million today, not including dividends and this moron wants the forum to believe he's held for 44 years, but then would Fantasy sell "half" of his Fake Nvidia shares after a couple of weeks for a profit of over 200 points when the max stock movement in those two weeks was 135 points. Total bullshit artist.

Nvidia over 800 tomorrow.......zo om zoom zoom.
You can't even comprehend what I said... You need to go back and look at my post you're really not very bright.  For the last time I took profits prior to earnings I still own NVIDIA. I'm totally done with your bullshit I will not answer anymore of your posts. Good luck daytrading dummy.

yr paddock hotline

• 4 claimer
« Reply #130 on: February 24, 2024, 09:58:47 AM »
You can't even comprehend what I said... You need to go back and look at my post you're really not very bright.  For the last time I took profits prior to earnings I still own NVIDIA. I'm totally done with your bullshit I will not answer anymore of your posts. Good luck daytrading dummy.
Dude, the only thing you own according to Pelligrino is some booklets of S&H Green Stamps and a few shares of Lehman Bros.
In other words  - total bustout.
You ain't foolin nobody.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #131 on: February 24, 2024, 10:11:44 AM »
I'm listening, but all I hear is :
Rapist
Bankrupt
91 Indictments
Traitor
Putin's bitch
Micro cock
$7,800,000,000,000 debt run-up
Oh well, that's why everyone has opinions. All I have are facts...well and partnership in 3 Burger King franchises in NJ
Lets stick to facts shall we?
1)Rapist?? Ive been to Department stores-you want us to believe he went into a womens change room-raped a woman-and no one heard her scream-in a Department store?? Then she gets 87 MILLION-no proof or witnesses-and not starting any Lawsuit until 30 years later-just in time for elections?? Fuck off.
2)Putins Bitch??--were there any wars with Russia when Trump was President?--did we have to hand over 100's of Billions?
3)Micro cock?--Man has had more beautiful women than you could dream of--no one complained.
4) Trillions of debt--Biden has run up 2 Trillion just this past month-propping up his buddies in the stock market. Spending more than Trump-so what's your point?
Doesnt love America?--wayyyyyy more than the current POS letting in 8 million illegals and fentanyl smuggling criminals-killing 100,000 Americans--fuck off with that BS.

Herman German

• NW-1
« Reply #132 on: February 24, 2024, 10:39:21 AM »
1)Rapist?? Ive been to Department stores-you want us to believe he went into a womens change room-raped a woman-and no one heard her scream-in a Department store?? Then she gets 87 MILLION-no proof or witnesses-and not starting any Lawsuit until 30 years later-just in time for elections?? Fuck off.
2)Putins Bitch??--were there any wars with Russia when Trump was President?--did we have to hand over 100's of Billions?
3)Micro cock?--Man has had more beautiful women than you could dream of--no one complained.
4) Trillions of debt--Biden has run up 2 Trillion just this past month-propping up his buddies in the stock market. Spending more than Trump-so what's your point?
Doesnt love America?--wayyyyyy more than the current POS letting in 8 million illegals and fentanyl smuggling criminals-killing 100,000 Americans--fuck off with that BS.
Who cares about slob Trump. I'm a Christian conservative who don't play the adultery game and who thinks heels like you should know their place. Now go eat a bagel and stfu

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #133 on: February 24, 2024, 10:59:49 AM »
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #134 on: February 24, 2024, 11:08:34 AM »
Dude, the only thing you own according to Pelligrino is some booklets of S&H Green Stamps and a few shares of Lehman Bros.
In other words  - total bustout.
You ain't foolin nobody.
Joe is that you! Long time no see!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    Today at 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal