Author Topic: Black Ladies Now Wiping The Floor With Trump's Fat Ass Every Day  (Read 8011 times)

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Black Ladies Now Wiping The Floor With Trump's Fat Ass Every Day
« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2024, 03:55:39 PM »
A vote for Biden might be a step away from cross dressing
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #106 on: February 21, 2024, 06:09:11 PM »
If you vote for Biden you are voting for PRESIDENT HARRIS, the first racist pick for VP in the history of the United States.
And how fucking scary is that!!!!!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #107 on: February 21, 2024, 06:12:57 PM »
A couple months ago. I did not think Trump had a chance and was hoping the Republican Party would find a way to get him out of the race. Now I think Trump could win. Enough people are fed up with the reckless policies of the democrats and the constant manipulation by the media to put him over the top. Time to 96z.p the democrats and media.
I’ve been saying this all along especially if Biden and Kamala Harris run against him it’s over!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #108 on: February 21, 2024, 06:15:51 PM »
Damn, y'all some nasty ass crackers talking shit out your ass.

Don't you have a child that needs abusing?

Move your pasty as fuck selfs along.

thanks

remington

• Open / FFA
« Reply #109 on: February 21, 2024, 06:39:45 PM »
Trump will go to the court of appeals and then the supreme court in all of his cases and has a very good chance of winning all of them. A majority of politicians it doesn't matter which party are scum bags. All they care about is themselves and their families they don't care about the people they represent. It's a disgrace how our political system is run, a little better than China and Russia but the Democrats are working towards that way. The rich get richer the poor get poorer.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #110 on: February 21, 2024, 08:05:55 PM »
Damn, y'all some nasty ass crackers talking shit out your ass.

Don't you have a child that needs abusing?

Move your pasty as fuck selfs along.

thanks
I kind of thought you were a niggaaaaa

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #111 on: February 21, 2024, 08:38:00 PM »
Trump raised 700 million so far in February

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #112 on: February 22, 2024, 08:56:07 AM »
Take your hate for Trump out of the equation. Think about this NY judgement. He was found guilty of fraud without a single company filing a complaint only the government. The judge and DA have been saying he was guilty long before the trial ever started. Do you believe he ever had a chance at a fair trial?  Have you ever over estimated your income or assets on a loan application?  Have you ever underestimated your mileage to your insurance company?  If this stands now the government can go after you for fraud even if you fully paid your debt. That is a scary situation.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #113 on: February 22, 2024, 09:10:16 AM »
Let's break it down this way.  Every developer in North America, states they're property is worth X, and the bank will come in, "with its own people" do the due-diligence and come back to the borrower, and say No, its worth Y, but we're will to loan Z.  See how that works...

No New York Judge or AG, is qualified to assess the value of a property in Palm Beach Florida. North do they have the right to say that since 1982, that should be the only property in South Florida that does not get to appreciate.

This allows the "rewritten" for TV law in that court room, to now set case law precedent in other courts, and then we're all fucked. Both parties need to wake the Fuck Up!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #114 on: February 22, 2024, 10:13:15 AM »

Hey Gaygoots, down another 4% today, as called yesterday. Learn the game moron, or stop loss sell your FANTASY shares. 650 up next as the weak hand sell...... then the patient and dip buyers make it run. Get a clue, disc jockey.

Are you paying attention Mr. FANTASY buyer 11.wp. Called yesterday to the T for TREMENDOUS. Weak hands and stop lossers sell during the day and the dip buyers plus future forecasts make it go BOOM. Want another one..PALANTIR.... . 800 sooner than I thought, what about your FAKE buys. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #115 on: February 22, 2024, 12:05:12 PM »

Are you paying attention Mr. FANTASY buyer 11.wp. Called yesterday to the T for TREMENDOUS. Weak hands and stop lossers sell during the day and the dip buyers plus future forecasts make it go BOOM. Want another one..PALANTIR.... . 800 sooner than I thought, what about your FAKE buys. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Don’t pay attention to him. He sounds like a loser day trader.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #116 on: February 22, 2024, 12:08:40 PM »

Hey Gaygoots, down another 4% today, as called yesterday. Learn the game moron, or stop loss sell your FANTASY shares. 650 up next as the weak hand sell...... then the patient and dip buyers make it run. Get a clue, disc jockey.
You're not making any sense. How can you knock an investor that made a profit? Hey I’ve also not made profits nobody’s perfect.  Bought the IPO Apple still have it.  Good luck to you

Buckeye

• Top Claimer
« Reply #117 on: February 22, 2024, 12:27:55 PM »
I love Trump! He's a genius and big money maker...for:

Pillow Guy $-150,000,000
Fox News $-787,000,000
E Jean Carroll $+5,000,000 and$+83,000,000

His own business enterprises in NY $-425,000,000
When Smartmatic and Dominion get through with Newsmax and OAN, add another hundred million or so on the pile.
Yep...genius businessman.
Even bigger geniuses? The people who don't realize association with Trump is very expensive.

Oops - how could I forget about Rudy? He's another $100,000,000+ poorer for having hitched his fading star to Trump's fat ass.
1 of these days these lunatics will stop the steal, of their own money by hanging around that spray tanned loser. 73cv.2
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 12:56:23 PM by Buckeye »

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #118 on: February 22, 2024, 01:02:31 PM »
You're not making any sense. How can you knock an investor that made a profit? Hey I’ve also not made profits nobody’s perfect.  Bought the IPO Apple still have it.  Good luck to you

You made NOTHING because your own statements bore out the fact that you were full of shit. Now today, you would have been up more than 200 on your FANTASY shares, but just throwing out bullshit numbers to make yourself a fake winner in this company is ridiculous. Now you make an even more outlandish statement of buying APPLE as an IPO in 1980 and still have it ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 but stop loss sold Nvidia ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 43z.stf Every time you post, you stick your foot farther down your own throat. Yeah you still have the Apple IPO from 1980........ and I'm fucking richer than Jeff Bezos.  43z.stf

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #119 on: February 22, 2024, 03:33:56 PM »

GAYGOOTYS... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal