General Category > Political Roundtable

POS DRAFT DODER in COURT again TODAY.

(1/1)

JOHN FRANK:
POS claimin: Even though I held and refuse to turn overYOU HILLBILLYS GET THAT.TOP SECRET. TRUMP atates I declassified in me mind that I could do such. Only a LUNATIC would put up such a defense. And the DRAFT DODGIN LUNATIC held on to TOP SECRET US NUCLEAR PROGRAM. And he showed this to his guests at MAR-A-LOGO. This INSANE DRAFT DODGER needs to be put DOWN. JOHN FRANK ARMY suggestin a RUBBER ROOM someplace for LIFE. And one can see. HE shared that NUCLEAR SHITwith others that had no right too see. And he uses that SHIT in his RALLY'S. TODAY: THE DRAFT DODGIN FUC goin down again. He gonna lose and APPEAL. BUT don't forget,YOU RED NECK FUCKS: TRUMP: I"M doin this for YOU,NOT FOR ME. 

Oliver Clozoff:
Biden got 4 deferments because of "asthma" despite the fact he played high school football and was able to pass life guard training. They're both draft dodging pieces of shit.

kantseeback:

--- Quote from: Oliver Clozoff on March 20, 2024, 02:45:47 PM ---Biden got 4 deferments because of "asthma" despite the fact he played high school football and was able to pass life guard training. They're both draft dodging pieces of shit.

--- End quote ---
Not to mention Biden beat Corn Pop with a chain.
That Corn Pop was a bad dude.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version