Author Topic: SHUT RACING DOWN, AFTER THE BREEDERS CROWN  (Read 4693 times)

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
SHUT RACING DOWN, AFTER THE BREEDERS CROWN
« on: October 29, 2020, 06:20:49 AM »
 STOP THE COVID SPREAD, BEFORE WE END UP DEAD

ALL IMPORTANT RACES WILL BE OVER, MAJOR STAKES WILL BE DONE

LISTEN TO THE SCIENCE, IT NEVER LIES... LIKE THE PEOPLE IN THIS INDUSTRY DO.  GREEDY TRACK OWNERS WILL KILL THE HORSEMEN TO MAKE A BUCK

KEEP POMPANO AND CAL EXPO CLOSED, YOU CANT SURF ON THIS VIRUS WAVE... MUCH BETTER TO CLOSE AND BE SAFE THAN TO OPEN AND BE SORRY.  I BRING THIS UP, BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW STUPID OVERNITE HORSEMEN ARE, AINT GOT A BRAIN BETWEEN THE WHOLE GROUP OF THEM.

LET THE DEGENERATES GET THEIR MIND BETS IN ON SOME SORT OF VIRTUAL RACING, THEY WONT EVEN KNOW THE DIFERENCE. IT WONT TAKE LONG TILL THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT IT BEING RIGGED, JUST LIKE THIS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS

I KNOW MORE THAN YOU... PAY ATTENTION  TO ME, YOU WILL BE SORRY, IF NOT SICK OR DEAD IF YOU DONT

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: SHUT RACING DOWN, AFTER THE BREEDERS CROWN
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 06:24:50 AM »
It's fine until the Breeder's Crown ?
He who laughs last, laughs best.

E E Doogie

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 07:18:58 AM »
MAKES TOO MUCH COMMON SENSE TO SHUT RACING DOWN TILL NEXT YEAR WHEN HOPEFULLY THE VIRUS HAS A VACCINE. THAT IS WHY IT WONT BE DONE.  PEOPLE AND HORSEMEN WOULD HAVE TO BE VERY STUPID TO SET FOOT IN ANY RACETRACK FOR AT LEAST A YEAR OR TWO. BUT IF MOST OF THEM ARE STUPID LIKE THAT OLD TURD ICEMAN, WE KNOW IT WONT HAPPEN

harnesstimes

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2020, 08:17:26 AM »
HOPEFULLY YOU WILL GET YOUR WISH WHEN JOE AND COMMIE LA WIN, THEY ARE GONNA SHUT THE WHOLE COUNTRY DOWN TILL EVERYONE NEEDS A GOVT HANDOUT  tmbz1
HRSEPLP.CM

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2020, 08:32:15 AM »
WHY SHUT RACING DOWN? I HOPE ALL THOSE CHEATING FUCKS CATCH THE COVID AND DIE.  THEY DESERVE THAT.

AND I HOPE THEY KEEP IT SECRET, SOME HORSEFUCKS JUST DISAPPEAR, WILL BE FINE WITH ME

Inside The Pylons

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2020, 09:01:52 AM »
WHY IS THERE RACING AFTER THE BREEDERS?

DONT THESE JACKS HAVE TO GO BACK TO THEIR REAL JOBS AS PLUMBERS, NAIL POUNDERS AND FAST FOOD WORKERS?

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2020, 10:11:22 AM »
shut down racing
keep the looting ,burning and killing going strong

the master

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2020, 10:47:37 AM »
The world does not need to be closed down!  If masks and social distancing are practiced,  life can go on!  It is unlikely that life will ever be the same as it used to be so people  had better get used to a different form of normalcy!  Idiots that back Trump and other anti scientific zealots,  and I see many on this site, cry " Boo hoo! your taking away our constitutional rights,"  are too ignorant to look around the world and see what true suppression is like!  Let's all get on board and do what has proven to work!

@ueenTwat

• NW-1
  • I Shit in the Sink. So the Fuck what?
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2020, 11:23:23 AM »
DONT LISTEN TO THIS SHUT DOWN STUFF. NO ONE HAS HEARD A WORD ABOUT THE 2 DOZEN OR SO NORTHFIELD HOREMEN OR THERE FAMILY MEMBERS WHO HAVE COME DOWN WITH THE VIRUS
THAT PROVES WE ARE DOING OUR PART BY NOT SPEAKING TO OUTSIDERS ABOUT IT.

KEEP IT TO OURSELVES AND DONT GIVE THEM ANY REASON TO SHUT US DOWN AND IT IS BUSINESS AS USUAL

SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL OF FELLOW HORSEMEN

SAW

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2020, 01:43:12 PM »
STOP THE COVID SPREAD, BEFORE WE END UP DEAD

ALL IMPORTANT RACES WILL BE OVER, MAJOR STAKES WILL BE DONE

LISTEN TO THE SCIENCE, IT NEVER LIES... LIKE THE PEOPLE IN THIS INDUSTRY DO.  GREEDY TRACK OWNERS WILL KILL THE HORSEMEN TO MAKE A BUCK

KEEP POMPANO AND CAL EXPO CLOSED, YOU CANT SURF ON THIS VIRUS WAVE... MUCH BETTER TO CLOSE AND BE SAFE THAN TO OPEN AND BE SORRY.  I BRING THIS UP, BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW STUPID OVERNITE HORSEMEN ARE, AINT GOT A BRAIN BETWEEN THE WHOLE GROUP OF THEM.

LET THE DEGENERATES GET THEIR MIND BETS IN ON SOME SORT OF VIRTUAL RACING, THEY WONT EVEN KNOW THE DIFERENCE. IT WONT TAKE LONG TILL THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT IT BEING RIGGED, JUST LIKE THIS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS

I KNOW MORE THAN YOU... PAY ATTENTION  TO ME, YOU WILL BE SORRY, IF NOT SICK OR DEAD IF YOU DONT

Better idea!!! You quit posting after the Breeders Crown.

Uncle Harry

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2020, 06:01:44 AM »
BUGGY RACING IS NOT AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS.  THERE IS NO LEGITIMATE REASON THESE HOLES ARE STILL OPEN WHILE THE VIRUS IS EXPLODING

IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME, I HOPE ONE OF YOUT RELATIVES CATCHES IT AND DIES

Seamus11

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2020, 09:03:41 AM »
So... you make your living selling pizza... stop baking pies for a year or two?  You’re a landscaper... stop mowing lawns for a year or two?  You work for Fed Ex... stop delivering packages for a year or two???  WAKE THE FUCK UP !!!  People have to earn a living.  We can’t all live in Chicago, collect a Govt check and shoot each other for a fucking living !!

the master

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2020, 10:01:37 AM »
Better idea!!! You quit posting after the Breeders Crown.

Excellent idea! tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Freedom at Last

• NW-1
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2020, 03:21:07 PM »
COVID all political. As soon as trump wins it goes away. Amazing how the flu has barely any cases this year right? Yeah I thought so too. Wake up libtards

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2020, 09:30:30 PM »
COVID all political. As soon as trump wins it goes away. Amazing how the flu has barely any cases this year right? Yeah I thought so too. Wake up libtards

The reason there are less flu cases is because most intelligent people are wearing masks which helps to prevent the spread of the flu virus..Getting the flu shots and washing hands helps too..you might want to consider these options.we need you to stay healthy ....and i'm a mask wearing republican..LOL!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal