Author Topic: Stockade Seelster - OOOOOOPS - You got Caught!  (Read 8168 times)

SDST2009

• Open / FFA
Re: Stockade Seelster - OOOOOOPS - You got Caught!
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2023, 08:58:12 PM »
Does Canada post all-time infractions like the USTA does? I looked him up on USTA and the record is squeaky clean. Just curious where all the cheating insinuations are coming from.

You would have to be a mouth-breathing moron to blatantly bring something into the detention barn.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2023, 09:58:43 PM »
Does Canada post all-time infractions like the USTA does? I looked him up on USTA and the record is squeaky clean. Just curious where all the cheating insinuations are coming from.

You would have to be a mouth-breathing moron to blatantly bring something into the detention barn.

Or have balls as big as a elephant..

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2023, 10:43:49 PM »
He may have just said " He is getting sick and I didn't see anyone around to scratch him!" I figured it was best to start treating him before it got worse " When asked for the scratch slip he may have replied "Gimme a second and I'll fill one out for you!" That's how I would have handled it! ngc3 ngc31

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2023, 02:04:15 PM »
  Do you work in politics?  You obviously don't know shit about horses and dehydration.  Feeding some electrolytes that close to a race wouldn't do squat.  If it were that bad you scratch.  A Dr. would have jugged him up day before making sure he was adequately hydrated.  Horses don't get dehydrated that fast especially when they are not on lasix!  He was obviously giving him something to affect his performance plain and simple.  He needs to get a min of 1 yr. suspension and they need to lock the horses up and now allow transfers unless approved!

Go to any tack shop and buy a bucket of electrolytes. Eat a teaspoon. Let me know how much water you drink over the next hour.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2023, 03:59:30 PM »
Will the good Dr. have Tattoo Artist's 'hydration' right tonight at Dayton? He's been brilliant lately but 3 big boys[ Charlie, Allywag, Missile] ready to end his streak. Will they break 1:49? I say no..After being at Dayton for OSS last year, I don't think that track is fast enough for it, although it's a pretty warm day here in Buckeye Country.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal