Author Topic: Best Buck I Ever Spent  (Read 5769 times)

Harness Racing Uncovered.

Best Buck I Ever Spent
« on: April 01, 2023, 11:17:16 PM »

Haku

• Top Claimer
Re: Best Buck I Ever Spent
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2023, 11:22:41 PM »
That's one less dollar for one of your kids. My God you truly are an embarrassment dude. What's it like to be 60, broke, dead beat dad, homeless, and a yellow coward?

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2023, 11:58:49 PM »
Why do you come on this blog you no good cocksucker. I’d love to punch you right in face while you record me doing it. You were probably involved with stealing from that disabled man too.

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2023, 12:04:36 AM »
Wait. Are these the people who put this dead beat up?  He's throwing them under the bus now too?? My God Mike. You truly are the biggest scumbag with the name Petrelli. And THAT is saying something

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2023, 12:35:15 AM »
Wait. Are these the people who put this dead beat up?  He's throwing them under the bus now too?? My God Mike. You truly are the biggest scumbag with the name Petrelli. And THAT is saying something

Yeah they are and now they'll be dealing with a squatter because this lowlife has nowhere togo and no one that wants him.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2023, 10:39:17 AM »
The people in that video mike posted are the owners of the farm where he was staying? If so, why would he post that? And what's the actual true story? Was he really behind on rent or are the owners concerned about something bad happening because of his actions?

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2023, 10:39:30 AM »
Show us the books Mike!
You don’t have a place for a horse nor the money to take care of one. why would you get another one? Everyday shows more and more that this is all a grift.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2023, 10:43:33 AM »
The people in that video mike posted are the owners of the farm where he was staying? If so, why would he post that? And what's the actual true story? Was he really behind on rent or are the owners concerned about something bad happening because of his actions?
He claims they were being threatened and that’s why he has to leave. But he’s also going out of his way to be a real piece of shit about it. So like all things SCM related, he’s lying through his teeth. There’s no reason to say “I’m not being evicted the people are tax frauds.” There’s no logic in that. Add in the fact that all the horses left in a hurry, and his lawsuit against Liz is on ice now, it was all a grift to get money either to stay at the farm or to get himself set up  at a new place.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2023, 10:49:18 AM »
Show us the books Mike!
You don’t have a place for a horse nor the money to take care of one. why would you get another one? Everyday shows more and more that this is all a grift.

What idiot rescue person sells him a horse for $1 with all this going on?? Someone needs to slap this Penny woman upside her head

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2023, 10:59:58 AM »
I've truly tried to stay neutral to this whole situation since it started months ago. I've commended mike for his efforts in trying to bring down the scum and for trying to save a couple horses. And since I'm still just an outsider looking in I still don't know the whole truth. You talk to 5 different people about it you get 5 different stories. But if he posted that video simply because the owners of the farm are worried about their safety and are asking him to leave, well that's a shitty thing to do. There are some real nuts out there. I dont blame them for being worried.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2023, 11:09:01 AM »
Now why the fuck would you want to come on here stirrup a hornets nest? 

You’re not very bright are you Mike!

Incidentally if you’re running a nonprofit, you need to post the financials. We’re waiting….

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2023, 11:43:51 AM »
That's one less dollar for one of your kids. My God you truly are an embarrassment dude. What's it like to be 60, broke, dead beat dad, homeless, and a yellow coward?

Jesus whats it like to be so obsessed with someone???

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2023, 11:57:03 AM »
Jesus whats it like to be so obsessed with someone???
then why the fuck are you reading the post?

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2023, 12:38:35 PM »
Did they give you your dollar back asshole? Lol

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2023, 03:21:22 PM »
Did they give you your dollar back asshole? Lol
ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal