Author Topic: Hoosier park starting to crack down right now on the cheats Erv Tyler Nance Ruck  (Read 7051 times)

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
That's a lotta Pizzas , Rocco. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

polish jola

• Top Claimer
Absolutely spot on Rocco, as I said in an earlier post, Soaring Now was a 6K baby, made close to 500K in 2 years, paced in 48.3, was sold for over 200K!!!  Racing tonight at Yonkers as a 4YO, in the Borgatta Series!!  GO FIGURE!!! And he's competitive!!

Redacidsucks

• 4 claimer
And 250k was a steal for him. Going east to a real trainer away from Stuzman and real drivers up instead of the
Putman kid? He will go 145:0 this year.
Everyone knew he was the fastest colt last spring. He jerked that colt of Hocheyjays sideways with Amish Andy Shetler driving him. Problem was he blew out an ankle and it was Ugly looking but it was in a spot that didn’t affect him at all.
That’s why he went so cheap at the sale.

polish jola

• Top Claimer
Just a Freaky Good horse. Was he that nickel-type bred he went so cheap at the sale??  I know he had a good sire, but on the mare side???

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
And 250k was a steal for him. Going east to a real trainer away from Stuzman and real drivers up instead of the
Putman kid? He will go 145:0 this year.
Everyone knew he was the fastest colt last spring. He jerked that colt of Hocheyjays sideways with Amish Andy Shetler driving him. Problem was he blew out an ankle and it was Ugly looking but it was in a spot that didn’t affect him at all.
That’s why he went so cheap at the sale.

DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT

PONDA WARRIOR IS A NICE HORSE

WE HAVE HIS HALF BROTHER THIS YR,,

WARRIOR WILL BE COMPETITIVE  IN THE GRADUATE SERIES ALL SUMMER

HES PRETTY NICE COLT
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Redacidsucks

• 4 claimer
DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT

PONDA WARRIOR IS A NICE HORSE

WE HAVE HIS HALF BROTHER THIS YR,,

WARRIOR WILL BE COMPETITIVE  IN THE GRADUATE SERIES ALL SUMMER

HES PRETTY NICE COLT

Who said he wasn’t a nice colt? I said Soaring now jerked his bridle early after hocheyjay turned down 330k from Pete Wrenn. Soaring Now was the faster colt. But his ankle was deformed and he went cheap so no one payed attention til he started pacing 25 sec 1/4s.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
money spent means nothin

money spent usually based on confirmation and videos and blood lines

nobody sees whats in a horses heart

MONEY SPENT MEANS NOTHIN..

LUCK MEANS EVERYTHING,,
Not true my man. He has numbers and at Hoosier if you have 3 horses out of ten, you’re going to win more times than you lose. You even said he has like 200-250 horses he just shipped to Indy fairgrounds. I agree with polish sausage jola you can only hope to be second or third. Erv will win everything this year at Hoosier unless rick Moore gets in touch with  joe Morris and tells him to make Erv stable at the track. Then things would change.

horses first

• Elite
Horse racing God's aren't kind one good year means little in this industry. Erv has given plenty of interviews with HRU over the recent years expressing disappointment with yearend numbers. Only thing a great year does is have owners spend more to offset taxes to the government.  Once the stock piles of horse bills double or triple it just takes two bad years in a row to ruin everything. No matter who the owner no matter who the trainer. One reason owners now spread so much taking just 25-30% as they get in on more yearlings. Erv and his owners at Lexington alone spent 2.5M on 21 horses. The Burkes, Alanga, Takters, and other European trainers can spend as much or more...they turn out stallions that lead to syndication. Trying to think Erv had MOMM and Swan For All and that's going back a decade. Spending 4mln at the sales might be the cheapest checks written over the next 9 months as it's nothing but shipping, stall rent, vets, stake payments, and the creative accounting of those monthly bills and padded charges on them.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
YOUR OUT OF THE GAME FOR  3 YRS NOW AND YET STILL

AND WORRY WAY TO MUCH ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE SPEND AND THEIR BILLS IN ERV BARN ,

U LEFT DIS ENCHANNTED WITH THE HARNESS THATS FINE ,,YOU DONT HAVE OR DONT WANT TO SPEND THE MONEY thats fine also

OBVIOUSLY IF OWNERS CAN SPEND THE MONEY THEY HAVE ENUFF TO COVER ANY KINDA OF BILLS THAT ACRUE MONTHLY.  WE DONT NEED YOUR BREAK DOWN MATH
.OBVIOUSLY IF OWNERS KEEP SPENDING THEY ARE HAPPY WITH TEAM ERV MILLER ..

I THINK YOUR DISLIKE FOR ERV CONTINUES..

AND BEFORE U GO THERE I OWN AT LEAST 50 PERCENT ON EVERYTHING I SIGNED FOR LAST YR ,,EXPECT FOR PLAY ACTION PASS ,,33 PERCENT ..

PS,,I HAVE 3 HORSES ALSO WITH JAMIE  THIS YR BESIDES THE 12 WITH ERV  ,,BEFORE U GO THERE ALSO ..
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 12:37:27 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

horses first

• Elite
Actually sold a baby last year and last one to sell this year.
However that isn't the point and don't let your ego get ahead of itself or six selves. Let me see this is a open forum? This is a place for conversation and opinions? This isn't a site run and one person dictatorship that all people can come on interject even simple math. Facts are facts whether one likes to hear them or not. Count money hmm...don't give a shit. You were the one always touting the millions you lost in racing I just listen. How one spends a inheritance isn't my business but Roger, Jamie, and Erv are happy to take it.

Like I was saying simple math if 1 owner buys or has 100 babies and spent 4M. If an average 10 month training bill with all the bells and whistles is 5k a month. Sure Oct-Jan will be cheaper, Feb-May(staking) will be higher, and June-Oct(racing) will be even higher. Is 5M. Who knows that average can be higher. Those NW 3 monthly bills are 5-6,500  a stake horse is higher. 2 months of turnout is pocket change adding another 70k.

Before you go there this is for any stable with large numbers whether it is Burke, Alanga, The Stable, any of the Miller's, adding the pie to 1 that trainer better turn out stallions to keep the money flowing because a 6mln year of winning purses doesn't fit the 9-10mln spent on 100 babies. Ake had a 1/3rd less starts than Erv and pulled 1.2m more. One other math Stat the 6.4m earnings last year to owners is 5.8m since it's only 90% of the take.

It's just conversation so don't go there all butt hurt and all.

PS I don't dislike Erv especially as much as you did for those years after you left Team Erv for the cheaper Macomber bills and the Burke juice you thought you were going to get.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal