Author Topic: Hoosier park starting to crack down right now on the cheats Erv Tyler Nance Ruck  (Read 7073 times)

Calhoun

• Elite

ERV RACES FROM MID MAY TILL OCTBER ,,,

Erv should give his horses calendars. 

They stop running in August.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Erv should give his horses calendars. 

They stop running in August.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
ngc3  ngc3  ngc3
He will win trainers title just because of the amount of horses he has UNLESS he brings Marcus in to drive. I don’t care how good the horses are that Marcus will fuck up a one car funeral. HORRIBLE. But if he doesn’t have to stable at the track or use Marcus, he will win training title this year just because he bought and paid for it.

Redacidsucks

• Top Claimer
Erv hasn't won the last 25 years has he?  The Golden Child is cullipher.   Tyler crushed the record last year with 30 horses. Difference is erv races 100 only high class horses and 10 of them are good.  Tyler races 30 spread across the board

Culliper? Are you on another planet? This guy is nothing but a dumb hillbilly from Ky who can’t spell horse. He burns Pollacks money faster than he can print it. $1500 in vet work on Gray Dragon and Stormont Ventnor and they race like that? Hollendonner and him got a nice little scam going. And forget about the Gateway operation. He’s 8 for100 at the Big M with that stock he’s got? He should go back to Audubon raceway.
Culliper? You’re nuts he’s got the biggest scam going with his Mexican assembly line workers. He should stay home and let Brooke and Tim take over.
And by the way, Nance pissed all over Ervs sale topper filly’s he raced in illinois with that filly Nance got late in the year and developed her into filly of the year in Illinois and got the money and left Erv scratching his head.
And Scott Tyler George? Come on, another dumb hick from Ohio that somehow got Trace to take everyone of his underclassified horses and that are 2 seconds the best going in? What happened to I’ma real lady’s man? And VH princess bread? Jenny Redmond laughed at him. The only way he bats.400 on the grounds if if he keeps racing 80K claimers like Ike’s Panther in NW of 4k???
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 06:47:57 PM by Redacidsucks »

Wawajones

• Stakes Horse
Hitchcock horse draws off from two George horses in feature, 49 and 2.  Superior horse?

HoppleBurns

• Top Claimer
Hitchcock horse draws off from two George horses in feature, 49 and 2.  Superior horse?

Absolutely.  That horse is a beast right now. 

HoppleBurns

• Top Claimer
Culliper? Are you on another planet? This guy is nothing but a dumb hillbilly from Ky who can’t spell horse. He burns Pollacks money faster than he can print it. $1500 in vet work on Gray Dragon and Stormont Ventnor and they race like that? Hollendonner and him got a nice little scam going. And forget about the Gateway operation. He’s 8 for100 at the Big M with that stock he’s got? He should go back to Audubon raceway.
Culliper? You’re nuts he’s got the biggest scam going with his Mexican assembly line workers. He should stay home and let Brooke and Tim take over.
And by the way, Nance pissed all over Ervs sale topper filly’s he raced in illinois with that filly Nance got late in the year and developed her into filly of the year in Illinois and got the money and left Erv scratching his head.
And Scott Tyler George? Come on, another dumb hick from Ohio that somehow got Trace to take everyone of his underclassified horses and that are 2 seconds the best going in? What happened to I’ma real lady’s man? And VH princess bread? Jenny Redmond laughed at him. The only way he bats.400 on the grounds if if he keeps racing 80K claimers like Ike’s Panther in NW of 4k???

I didnt say cullipher was good.... I said he was mngmts golden child.  And tyler batted over 400 on the grounds last year.... broke win record. 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 10:25:43 PM by HoppleBurns »

Redacidsucks

• Top Claimer
Like I said, when you got the leading driver that lays over the rest by 3 lengths and you race 2 classes under where your horses belong and other horseman let you do it you would bat .400 to. He wins a lot of races and is a dedicated trainer but has a lot of horses up the track too. More than people take notice.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Let’s hope everyone has a good yr this yr

Competition brings out talent

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Let’s hope everyone has a good yr this yr

Competition brings out talent
You will bat 500 this year Luc. Overhiser and You spent more money then even Burke at some of those sales. I am willing to bet anyone that Erv is leasing trainer this year at Indy of he races the 200 horses that Luc says at Hoosier. He has to win by numbers alone. Has to

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
tmbz1 you sir know your shit at Illinois and Indy racing. Erv was scratching his ass when that nance filly dominated his triple entry at Hawthorne last year. Then on night of champions again Erv was nowhere around. The problem was slick Erv knew they were watching him so he had to tank or else he would of bet sitting on the sideline for awhile.  The one thing I disagree with you about is Tyler under classifying horses. Erv is the master of that. He has 75K yearlings racing in nw/1 to be claimed for 10k at Hoosier. Ain’t no way those little $3k yearlings can beat those horses. I just hope since they made Tyler come to the track that they made Erv do the same. Word is that Burke isn’t racing a lot at Hoosier this year.  Fair is fair. Make Erv do the same as Tyler.

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
You guys are wrong. Erv is a very good trainer no doubt about that but so is the Hochstetler family. Homer was training babies when Erv was in diapers. Lots of experience on Hochstetlers side here. But Rocco and Erv’s owners bought the best yearlings money could but last fall. They have great babies. I know he pre races but not sure how much on the 2 year olds. I don’t think it would matter is they made Erv stable at the track. He just has multiple horses in every class. Too much horse power.

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
I thought Nance lives in Lost Wages. Is he now in Illinois or Indiana taking up residence ? He has 3 children he has to watch over.

polish jola

• Top Claimer
I guess  Erv, Pollack and Burke will have the only horses running in the ISS stakes this year!  Since they spent the most $$$$ and have all the horses!!  Goodness, God forbid some nobody no-name trainer comes up with a decent horse in ISS races, They will certainly get bought out by one of the big 3!!  As for Tyler, I am not sure how many babies he has to compete in ISS races.  We bought 1, and he bought a couple at the Classic sale last year.  But how can you compete against the ERV JUGGERNAUT, whose owners spent close to $1 million at that sale??  Sheer waves of numbers!!!!!

polish jola

• Top Claimer
I just went through the 2022 Hoosier classic sales results, The ERV team spent by far the most $$$$  Overheiser-585K, Rocco--465K, Erv--150K!!! Pollack about 400K, Homer over 250K, Tyler George 95.5K,  Burke didn't plunge that much--however, if he sees a good one in an early ISS leg,  I am sure he'll try and buy it!!  Judging by those numbers, ERV is the odds on favorite to lead the  $$$$$ list for ISS babies!!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
I just went through the 2022 Hoosier classic sales results, The ERV team spent by far the most $$$$  Overheiser-585K, Rocco--465K, Erv--150K!!! Pollack about 400K, Homer over 250K, Tyler George 95.5K,  Burke didn't plunge that much--however, if he sees a good one in an early ISS leg,  I am sure he'll try and buy it!!  Judging by those numbers, ERV is the odds on favorite to lead the  $$$$$ list for ISS babies!!

money spent means nothin

money spent usually based on confirmation and videos and blood lines

nobody sees whats in a horses heart

MONEY SPENT MEANS NOTHIN..

LUCK MEANS EVERYTHING,,

« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 10:34:40 AM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    Today at 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal