Author Topic: Hoosier park starting to crack down right now on the cheats Erv Tyler Nance Ruck  (Read 7074 times)

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
Wrong.   The only horses required to be at hoosier are the horses racing at hoosier.  It's barn 8. Where the fuck is barn 25??? Australia??
It is barn 8 and any horse that Tyler races at hoosier must be at barn 8 or they will not accept his entry. He is free to race at other tracks but once he does so, that horse will not be allowed back at hoosier. Mr. Rick Moore certainly is involved in the decision making process and has been for years. Mr. Moore knows who the cheaters are and jay isn't one of them! As I told you guys before, if my horse doesn’t win I hope Lucparks horse does. I have nothing against him. It’s just that everyone knows that Erv is a juicer as evidence by his current situation in jersey. You cannot win at that type of percentage like Tyler and Erv did here last year without cheating. It’s just not possible. If you guys remember right Erv had to cool it on the night of champions and did not  win a single stakes race after September 1 when they really started watching him.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 04:40:04 PM by Frank Deglomine »

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
I guess we’ll see how much of this is true and how much is bullshit in the coming weeks. I presume it’s moreso the latter.

Erv is stabled at indiana fairgrounds.

With 90 or so Indy breds coming out soon

Some horses have just arrived from Florida

More coming in few weeks following that 45 two yr old Indy’s breds  comin first week of may

Those will also be stabled at Indiana fairgrounds

I just got back from Florida. Erv has a lot on nice trotters both two and three yr olds and some very nice two yr old pacers along with the three yards olds that did. Well as two yr olds last yr

Erv almost hit 3 million in purses last yr that’s never been done before EVVER

HE MITE HIT 4 million this yr in purses just at Hoosierpark

Great trainer gets great results.

Owners love him  trust him   Results show

Don’t know what Frankie is  talking about

But those are facts on ervs horses
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 05:14:37 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
Wrong.   The only horses required to be at hoosier are the horses racing at hoosier.  It's barn 8. Where the fuck is barn 25??? Australia??

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

HoppleBurns

• Top Claimer
It is barn 8 and any horse that Tyler races at hoosier must be at barn 8 or they will not accept his entry. He is free to race at other tracks but once he does so, that horse will not be allowed back at hoosier. Mr. Rick Moore certainly is involved in the decision making process and has been for years. Mr. Moore knows who the cheaters are and jay isn't one of them! As I told you guys before, if my horse doesn’t win I hope Lucparks horse does. I have nothing against him. It’s just that everyone knows that Erv is a juicer as evidence by his current situation in jersey. You cannot win at that type of percentage like Tyler and Erv did here last year without cheating. It’s just not possible. If you guys remember right Erv had to cool it on the night of champions and did not  win a single stakes race after September 1 when they really started watching him.

That would be the point behind saying only the horses racing at hoosoer have to stable at hoosier....

Can you show 1 positive ANYWHERE for Tyler?  Just 1???
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 05:03:12 PM by HoppleBurns »

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
Jesus Christ, not this fucking hillbilly again.

Oh my
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse

That would be the point behind saying only the horses racing at hoosoer have to stable at hoosier....

Can you show 1 positive ANYWHERE for Tyler?  Just 1???
I agree with you that Tyler has never had any positive test anywhere. They are messing with him so Erv can win the training title. No shot Erv is a better trainer but he will win by default and by the numbers of horses. When you have 200-250 horses you are bound to win 100 races. I hope Tyler George sues Hoosier and takes them to court. It’s clear discrimination to do that to the guy who has never had one positive. Total bullshit.

HoppleBurns

• Top Claimer
Erv hasn't won the last 25 years has he?  The Golden Child is cullipher.   Tyler crushed the record last year with 30 horses. Difference is erv races 100 only high class horses and 10 of them are good.  Tyler races 30 spread across the board
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 07:29:20 PM by HoppleBurns »

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
Can we recap purse money earnings cheap wins in bullshit 10 claiming races don’t count
money made last yr at Hoosierpark is a whst owners look at

Can’t spend wins but u  spend  money earned

Erv dominated

« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 07:33:10 PM by LUCPARK »

Harness racer

• Elite
Can we recap purse money earnings cheap wins in bullshit 10 claiming races don’t count

Erv dominated

I'd take 2nd any day if it pays more than 1st in another class!  I once asked a driver why a horse I hadn't didn't go faster after it won, he said don't worry about that, they don't put that on the check!  ngc3  It's all about the money!

HoppleBurns

• Top Claimer

Erv dominated

I didnt see erv in the winners circle in 3 of the super finals...

And breaking it down... 3 million for 250 horses.... not that great especially considering the initial investment to return
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 09:00:20 PM by HoppleBurns »

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
I didnt see erv in the winners circle in 3 of the super finals...

And breaking it down... 3 million for 250 horses.... not that great especially considering the initial investment to return
U FUCKIN IDIOT
\

HE DID ALMOST 7 MILLION TOTAL AND HE DONT HAVE 250 HORSES

HE DIDNT HAVE 250 INDY BREDS LAST YR JUST 46 
AGAIN I WILL GO SLOW FOR THOSE LACKIN FCKIN COMPREHENSION SKILLS .

IN INDY ALONE WITH 48 INDYS BREDS LAST YR  ALMOST 3  MILL  WITH 200 LESS STARTS THAN ANY TRAINER IN TOP FIVE THERE
AND TYLER HAD TWICE AS MANY STARTS HE SHOULD HAVE WON THE TITLE ...

PLUS ERV RACES FROM MID MAY TILL OCTBER ,,,

JUST SIRES AND STAKES FOR THE MOST PART ..

NOW BREATH ,,
READ SLOWLY DRINK A CUP OF TEPID WATER AND COMPREND WHAT I JUST POSTED  ngc3
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 09:21:49 PM by LUCPARK »

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
U FUCKIN IDIOT
\

HE DID ALMOST 7 MILLION TOTAL AND HE DONT HAVE 250 HORSES

HE DIDNT HAVE 250 INDY BREDS LAST YR JUST 46 
AGAIN I WILL GO SLOW FOR THOSE LACKIN FCKIN COMPREHENSION SKILLS .

IN INDY ALONE WITH 48 INDYS BREDS LAST YR  ALMOST 3  MILL  WITH 200 LESS STARTS THAN ANY TRAINER IN TOP FIVE THERE
AND TYLER HAD TWICE AS MANY STARTS HE SHOULD HAVE WON THE TITLE ...

PLUS ERV RACES FROM MID MAY TILL OCTBER ,,,

JUST SIRES AND STAKES FOR THE MOST PART ..

NOW BREATH ,,
READ SLOWLY DRINK A CUP OF TEPID WATER AND COMPREND WHAT I JUST POSTED  ngc3
Come on Luc, look st what you guys paid for those Indy bred horses who were royally bred. If you wanna talk about strictly money then you talk Ronnie Burke. Erv will never top Ronnie Burke in money won. Also look at Tyler taking cheap claimers and turning them around into winners. Pound for pound, Tyler George is the better trainer. Erv isn’t a bad trainer, just chokes when the big stake money is on the line. Tyler took rollin Rosie and turned her into Indy bred 2 year old filly of the year. If you wNt to win, Tyler George is your man and if you want the money, then Ronnie Burke is your man. It’s simple math.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
i think evr is no good for the sport

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
HE DID A GREAT JOB WITH ROSIE

I WAS FIRST TO SAY THAT..

AND NOBODY IS CO MPARING HIM TO RONNIE

HE FINISHED 4TH IN TOTAL PURSES LAST YRIN COUNTRY AND USAULLY FINISHES ALLWAYS IN TOP 8

LAST HE WAS BEHIND ,,RON.. ANTHONY AND AKE,,THATS NOT BAD COMPANY .

ALL IM SAYING.

SEE WHAT HAPPENS THIS YR AT HOOSIER

IMHO ERV IS ONE OF THE BEST HORSEMEN  AND TARINER ITS JUST MY OPINION..

« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 09:30:43 PM by LUCPARK »

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
HE DID A GREAT JOB WITH ROSIE

I WAS FIRST TO SAY THAT..

AND NOBODY IS CO MPARING HIM TO RONNIE

HE FINISHED 4TH IN TOTAL PURSES LAST YRIN COUNTRY AND USAULLY FINISHES ALLWAYS IN TOP 8

LAST HE WAS BEHIND ,,RON.. ANTHONY AND AKE,,THATS NOT BAD COMPANY .

ALL IM SAYING.

SEE WHAT HAPPENS THIS YR AT HOOSIER

IMHO ERV IS ONE OF THE BEST HORSEMEN  AND TARINER ITS JUST MY OPINION..
He has to win trainers title by numbers alone. Has to. Nobody has that many horses or spent the money that Erv spent. Come on Luc. You know Ronnie is the money man and nobody is better at Hoosier than Tyler as far as winning with garbage horses. Erv wouldn’t accept some of Tyler’s horses they are such nickel bred rats yet Tyler can no only make them go, but make winners out of them. Erv is good but he has to be by th3 amount of $$$$ you guys spend.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Laag: ruthless
    Today at 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    Today at 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal