Author Topic: ATTN. SCM and your fake Pam Davis account  (Read 2056 times)

Churchousecreeper

• NW-1
ATTN. SCM and your fake Pam Davis account
« on: March 31, 2023, 06:03:41 PM »
SCM or Trench Coat Mike as I now refer to him (you should all understand) will stop at nothing! The spawn of Satan has now made a fake account in another persons name and fabricated a complete lie! Absolutely 💯 untrue that Slim was vet checked! 💯 untrue Liz made any of these allegations that Trench Coat Mike is making. 💯 untrue Liz or anyone called PETA. Again it’s just Mike being Mike back pedaling trying to make himself look good.
Seriously going after a 73yr old veteran who gave to this country. 
Leave the woman alone you Jackass! You made the problem yourself!
BTW why don’t you post all your receipts TCM?! Board, hay, grain, supplies you know, total transparency and honesty  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: ATTN. SCM and your fake Pam Davis account
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023, 06:08:19 PM »
SCM or Trench Coat Mike as I now refer to him (you should all understand) will stop at nothing! The spawn of Satan has now made a fake account in another persons name and fabricated a complete lie! Absolutely 💯 untrue that Slim was vet checked! 💯 untrue Liz made any of these allegations that Trench Coat Mike is making. 💯 untrue Liz or anyone called PETA. Again it’s just Mike being Mike back pedaling trying to make himself look good.
Seriously going after a 73yr old veteran who gave to this country. 
Leave the woman alone you Jackass! You made the problem yourself!
BTW why don’t you post all your receipts TCM?! Board, hay, grain, supplies you know, total transparency and honesty  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
that’s a great point I was going to say the same thing. Why don’t you post some of your receipts to show that you’re paying stall rent feed bills etc. Good post Church!

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2023, 07:00:28 PM »
And yet a new account to yell at SCM LOL just ignore ir it will never end

Churchousecreeper

• NW-1
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2023, 08:25:20 PM »
Trench Coat Mike is picking on a 73yr old veteran. He thinks TSC receipts is enough. Board receipts, hay, all expenses. Total transparency and honesty Mike. Stop with the lies about Liz. BTW, that was some email to the radio station saying Liz was harassing you!!!!  73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2
501c3 have to account for every dime taken in for the IRS. I’m positive Liz is by the books. She served our country Mike as did her 83yr old husband. What about you? What have you done with your life? 

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2023, 08:34:13 PM »
Trench Coat Mike is picking on a 73yr old veteran. He thinks TSC receipts is enough. Board receipts, hay, all expenses. Total transparency and honesty Mike. Stop with the lies about Liz. BTW, that was some email to the radio station saying Liz was harassing you!!!!  73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2
501c3 have to account for every dime taken in for the IRS. I’m positive Liz is by the books. She served our country Mike as did her 83yr old husband. What about you? What have you done with your life?

Just when you think this dirtbag loser can't stoop any lower. I'm sure Liz will have everything in order as she is an actual, ethical rescue with a 501c3 and is legit. His operation was a "I have some horses, send me money" situation.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2023, 06:36:44 AM »
Just when you think this dirtbag loser can't stoop any lower. I'm sure Liz will have everything in order as she is an actual, ethical rescue with a 501c3 and is legit. His operation was a "I have some horses, send me money" situation.
Exactly! Why doesn’t he just get a job and adopt his own horses!

People forget that he started this by bashing successful businessman in the horse business and their families low class antics.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2023, 08:24:41 AM »
How about when he says he paid for Slim for 3 months out of his own pocket Isn’t that the horse he has a contract on in his name that he adopted? Doesn’t that claim ownership? So why would his little band of shopping cart pushers donate towards his personal horses care? If you can’t pay for the horses without donations you shouldn’t have them and you aren’t a rescue. 

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2023, 09:37:42 AM »
How about when he says he paid for Slim for 3 months out of his own pocket Isn’t that the horse he has a contract on in his name that he adopted? Doesn’t that claim ownership? So why would his little band of shopping cart pushers donate towards his personal horses care? If you can’t pay for the horses without donations you shouldn’t have them and you aren’t a rescue.
I see you’ve done your homework!  tmbz1

Churchousecreeper

• NW-1
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2023, 03:57:41 PM »
SCM is neglecting to be transparent and honest with the minions!! All isn’t well on the farm. Word in the village travels Mr Petrelli.. Seems you let your anger get the best of you again. Seems Transparency, honesty and accountability to the minions isn’t your forte either.
BTW, where is it you plan to board a new horse? Hhhmmm? 
You are an evil man with very bad intentions. You hurt good people on your quest to take down those you think did you wrong.
Did I see new horses moving in today?  ngc3

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2023, 11:04:50 PM »
SCM is neglecting to be transparent and honest with the minions!! All isn’t well on the farm. Word in the village travels Mr Petrelli.. Seems you let your anger get the best of you again. Seems Transparency, honesty and accountability to the minions isn’t your forte either.
BTW, where is it you plan to board a new horse? Hhhmmm? 
You are an evil man with very bad intentions. You hurt good people on your quest to take down those you think did you wrong.
Did I see new horses moving in today?  ngc3

He did himself wrong and believes his own lies. Uses people. No conversation with this POS was safe. What he falls to realize is the people he’s trying to smudge have the other half of the conversations that he didn’t post for the world to see. Two sides to every story and he’s making his up as he goes along.

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2023, 11:17:26 PM »
And that scrawny asshole honestly thinks he's a tough guy I stare at his head in his videos. He legitimately looks like a penis with ears. His face has about 10 different shades to it. His teeth look like a row of stained urinals at Yankee stadium. And one out of every 3-4 spaces has a black space where someone undoubtedly knocked out whatever was there before after he ran his fucking mouth like always. This asshole talks all of this shit. He has to have a gun or something. He must. To run his grotesque mouth like he does. He must have gotten the shit beaten out of him plenty of times. Frank told us about a few of those times. Mike would issue a challenge. Get the fucking shit knocked out of him AGAIN and then want to call the police.  Hey Mike FUCK YOU PUSSY. I long for the day that I can swell your face up for you.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2023, 07:52:51 AM »
And that scrawny asshole honestly thinks he's a tough guy I stare at his head in his videos. He legitimately looks like a penis with ears. His face has about 10 different shades to it. His teeth look like a row of stained urinals at Yankee stadium. And one out of every 3-4 spaces has a black space where someone undoubtedly knocked out whatever was there before after he ran his fucking mouth like always. This asshole talks all of this shit. He has to have a gun or something. He must. To run his grotesque mouth like he does. He must have gotten the shit beaten out of him plenty of times. Frank told us about a few of those times. Mike would issue a challenge. Get the fucking shit knocked out of him AGAIN and then want to call the police.  Hey Mike FUCK YOU PUSSY. I long for the day that I can swell your face up for you.
Too Funny 😂 😂 ngc3

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2023, 12:00:55 PM »
A row of stained urinals may be one of the best lines ever on the plop!   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2023, 02:04:08 PM »
A row of stained urinals may be one of the best lines ever on the plop!   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3
that was a classic!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal