General Category > The O.T.

THANK YOU ALL.

<< < (2/4) > >>

JOHN FRANK:
FATBOY. Your a fine one to talk. You spend your time denigrating BLACKS. HOON in particular.
I'LL also add. JOHN FRANK ARMY,5"11 and 195. He a lean mean fighting machine who also continues workin physical labor and goes out every morning at 4:30 AM and walks 4 miles a day. You would think at 74 JOHN FRANK ARMY a OLD MAN. You best think differently.

Bernie Madoff:

--- Quote from: JOHN FRANK on June 09, 2021, 09:26:35 AM ---FATBOY. Your a fine one to talk. You spend your time denigrating BLACKS. HOON in particular.
I'LL also add. JOHN FRANK ARMY,5"11 and 195. He a lean mean fighting machine who also continues workin physical labor and goes out every morning at 4:30 AM and walks 4 miles a day. You would think at 74 JOHN FRANK ARMY a OLD MAN. You best think differently.

--- End quote ---

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Fatboy:

--- Quote from: JOHN FRANK on June 09, 2021, 09:26:35 AM ---FATBOY. Your a fine one to talk. You spend your time denigrating BLACKS. HOON in particular.

--- End quote ---

HOON AINT EVEN BLACK U JEW HATER ngc3

MagnaballGin:
Not only did JOHN FRANK ARMY serve honorably, but he also had the courage of his convictions to DEFY his superiors! For those reasons alone he should be respected by ALL!  tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Bernie Madoff:
Just like Muhammed Ali.  tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version