Author Topic: Prison  (Read 3553 times)

Cleanupindustry

• 4 claimer
Prison
« on: January 03, 2024, 11:32:51 AM »
When is Burke Toscano Holloway bongiorno rhoades drennan cullifer Capone  Alexander let’s just say the top 75 trainers in usta.   Since there all using the same stuff nick surick was

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
Re: Prison
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 11:48:37 AM »
Answer: About the same day Trump enters prison…never

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2024, 12:32:49 PM »
I can't help but laugh at the scholars that claim President Trump is going to prison.  What the fuck is the Secret Service going to do  share the crapper with him in the cell.... use your fucking head idiots!

Get this through your dumb fucking liberal heads, the left wants President Trump in prison because they know he's going to be your next president it's the only way out!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2024, 01:19:32 PM »
I can't help but laugh at the scholars that claim President Trump is going to prison.  What the fuck is the Secret Service going to do  share the crapper with him in the cell.... use your fucking head idiots!

Get this through your dumb fucking liberal heads, the left wants President Trump in prison because they know he's going to be your next president it's the only way out!

ngc3 ngc3
Goots for Prime Minister

ngc3 ngc3

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2024, 04:08:12 AM »

Holy fk a rational thinker on the board. The left projects everything they do on Trump, straight out of their playbook and its in the wikileaks files.

Enjoy the Show!!!

Unclejerry

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2024, 11:09:56 AM »
Trump has zero chance of ever being president again. A large number of people hate him and the media will do what ever it takes to make sure he cannot get elected.

The republicans must find another candidate before it is too late.

Hay Nikki is that you?
Good Night Senator where ever you are

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2024, 11:14:26 AM »
Holy fk a rational thinker on the board. The left projects everything they do on Trump, straight out of their playbook and its in the wikileaks files.

Enjoy the Show!!!
tmbz1 Not many of us on this forum.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 11:16:29 AM by Gaagoots »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2024, 11:15:31 AM »
Trump has zero chance of ever being president again. A large number of people hate him and the media will do what ever it takes to make sure he cannot get elected.

The republicans must find another candidate before it is too late.
You obviously do not study politics!

7minuteAbz

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2024, 11:22:47 AM »
My fear is that he will get a limo ride through downtown Dallas by his opponents.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2024, 11:30:22 AM »
My fear is that he will get a limo ride through downtown Dallas by his opponents.
That has crossed my mind.  I always wondered if that was Oswald that actually did the shooting.

7minuteAbz

• Top Claimer
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2024, 06:58:05 PM »
That has crossed my mind.  I always wondered if that was Oswald that actually did the shooting.

It's A Mystery Wrapped in a Riddle Inside an Enigma

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2024, 07:03:10 PM »

The driver William Greer shot him. William Cooper vid shows the unedited Zapruder film an the driver turning around an shooting him. He read it straight form Naval Intelligence Reports. Corroborated in the book The Last Circle by Cheri Seymour where Booth Nichols was interviewed(Wackenhut) an he showed her same film that he got from Clint Murchison owner of the Cowboys that showed the same thing.

All orchestrated by the CIA and just so happens George HW Bush was there. they ha multiple teams in place to make sure job got done all with the blessing of the Queen who signed off on it.

7minuteAbz

• Top Claimer
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2024, 07:30:38 PM »
Bo Gritz makes a convincing case for this.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2024, 11:51:50 AM »
The driver William Greer shot him. William Cooper vid shows the unedited Zapruder film an the driver turning around an shooting him. He read it straight form Naval Intelligence Reports. Corroborated in the book The Last Circle by Cheri Seymour where Booth Nichols was interviewed(Wackenhut) an he showed her same film that he got from Clint Murchison owner of the Cowboys that showed the same thing.

All orchestrated by the CIA and just so happens George HW Bush was there. they ha multiple teams in place to make sure job got done all with the blessing of the Queen who signed off on it.
Thank you for the information that's really interesting I'm going to look into that!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2024, 11:52:22 AM »
It's A Mystery Wrapped in a Riddle Inside an Enigma
tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    Today at 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    Today at 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    Today at 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal