Author Topic: Jersey Bulldog  (Read 101 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2812
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Jersey Bulldog
« on: Today at 09:19:26 PM »
John Pentland.....go watch what she did tonight.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57900
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Jersey Bulldog
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:50:36 PM »
 Nice jorse tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3029
Re: Jersey Bulldog
« Reply #2 on: Today at 09:56:57 PM »
That was a big mile. Chad got all excited. Pentland's barn has come alive. That was crazy fast for a 2 year old filly.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Beau Jangles went off the favorite ngc3
    Today at 10:15:33 PM
  • JT: Main event coming up at Mohawk  tmbz1
    Today at 10:04:26 PM
  • rainman2: I only have 20 posts in the last 3 days!  I know I'm not to blame!  i'm curious to see who the current culprits are now.
    Today at 09:50:39 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Lucpark says he thinks the forums gone to shit. Wonder why?
    Today at 09:38:42 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Abd
    Today at 09:37:59 PM
  • Trigger: Can you imagine this journalist scumbag creep joined the Mike hate bandwaggon  ngc3  fucking menatlly ill jerkoff  ngc3  Grandstand Handicapper, must suck a dick for a fucking scumbag cheater quote  ngc3
    Today at 09:23:08 PM
  • Trigger: FATSO ain't paying per post...word is if Pacer 2 doesn't get retroactive pay she's joing your side  ngc3
    Today at 09:13:13 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: I haven't raced a horse in over four years and I'm irrelevant.... ngc3
    Today at 09:10:52 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal