Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Dayton Raceway Race 1
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Dayton Raceway Race 1 (Read 130 times)
0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
GOAT
Stakes Horse
Posts: 623
Dayton Raceway Race 1
«
on:
Today
at 07:51:26 PM »
Don't understand. Basically a 15,000 claiming race goes in 149.3? Give me a break.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Dayton Raceway Race 1
shout out
Sound off !
Trigger
:
Can you imagine this journalist scumbag creep joined the Mike hate bandwaggon
fucking menatlly ill jerkoff
Grandstand Handicapper, must suck a dick for a fucking scumbag cheater quote
Today
at 09:23:08 PM
Trigger
:
FATSO ain't paying per post...word is if Pacer 2 doesn't get retroactive pay she's joing your side
Today
at 09:13:13 PM
Ignorance Is Bliss
:
I haven't raced a horse in over four years and I'm irrelevant....
Today
at 09:10:52 PM
Ignorance Is Bliss
:
Between G and wiggles 280 posts about me in one week.
Today
at 09:09:47 PM
Trigger
:
He hit FATSO's OT & Weekend Pay...friggles ain't going now where, making the buku bux
Today
at 09:07:43 PM
JT
:
Take a break wiggles
Today
at 09:01:54 PM
Ignorance Is Bliss
:
I don't blame them for being worried...
Today
at 09:01:54 PM
Trigger
:
STFU squiggles I'm talking to myself
Today
at 09:00:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal