hoosierboy and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
Great response my friend.
Then be the bigger person and end it so we can have a better forum instead of this childish banter already.
The loss of Offstride and Big Wrench sure didn't help the situation!
you're only seeing one side of this. You remember he started with me I never even heard of this fucking asshole prior to this website.
You joined the site to bash Mike. Who the F do think you are kidding? You and you clown friends are clueless. How are the imaginary horses?
People like this never learn their lesson. Arrogance clouds clear thought. Trigger, who should it be next???
Which account do you access like G.... Hmmmm What's the fun of posting this level of ass rape publicly
No idea what you're talking about....Anyway, who's next??? I'll take a night this week to hook the beast back up. They prefer it happen with a big hard drive and lots of RAM.
Mike I never heard of you before this website. You have a short memory. You started with me criticizing my posts let’s get that straight.