Author Topic: Question,,,should racism be tolerated on this website??  (Read 33 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3238
Mike/Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3
Today at 10:01:24 AM

Mike/Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
Today at 09:59:54 AM

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2266
Re: Question,,,should racism be tolerated on this website??
« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:29:05 PM »
I wonder if Michaela and Bonnie know that Mike posted this?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Not what I said at all ngc3 I said that 4 starts in 4 weeks or 5 in 6 weeks is tough on any 2 year old regardless the level of competition
    Today at 07:34:43 PM
  • darnoldrocks: 2 year olds don't need rest ???  I disagree.
    Today at 07:30:30 PM
  • JT: Well, any 2 year old that is tough, level is really irrelevant
    Today at 07:25:49 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Between the 11th and 26th.   DAJC racing 4 weeks in a row is tough at this level.
    Today at 07:24:34 PM
  • JT: I gotcha  tmbz.. he is a nice colt, but that was a fast mile with fast fractions
    Today at 07:24:14 PM
  • JT: He's raced 5 of the last 6 weeks? What rest are you speaking of?
    Today at 07:22:48 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I like his 2 week rest between the 11th and 26th.   Races 3 weeks in a row vs DAJC going 4 weeks in a row.
    Today at 07:22:11 PM
  • JT: He is a nice colt, but what rest. He raced 8 days ago
    Today at 07:18:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal