0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
In what the Post called perhaps Biden’s “strangest claim,” he said that he had “traveled 17,000 miles” with Chinese president Xi Jinping. The White House has since conceded that this was not accurate, and how Biden got to that number “remains a mystery,” the Post report said.The report added that Biden often “recalibrated” his wording in response to news coverage.
Biden was half senile by then and half the time didn't know what day it was. He also mispoke/lied sometimes because he actually thought he did those things.
Look where Trump is now! Trump being senile is a complete understatement!25th amendment too many times!Some of the Trump comments are doozies!Biden is in the past, Trump is today!Thanks for describing Trump perfectly!
Since the post was about Biden I described him, had the post been about Trump I would have commented on that. I do believe Trump is partially senile, not as bad as Biden was, and he lies all the time. Are you satisfied?I just don't understand what good it does or what it accomplishes by always trashing Trump. That's something I'm very critical of the Democratic Party about. They should stop wasting their energy doing after Trump because like it or not, he's here for over 2 more years. Instead, focus your time and energy coming up with candidates who can win in 2028.
Am I satisfied?Let me see! Partially 'senile' is a complete understatement! Sorry I just tell it like it is! Many others in the entire world see it the same way!Trashing Trump-look at all the times that Trump trashed many different people over many different things over the years! There is also a very big difference in how Biden treats people compared to Trump! See Robert Muller and his comment about him. There are also many other examples on how Trump treats people. You can look this up on the internet for yourself. Seeing is believing!When Trump trashed people, the supporters said it was great! Now that the roles are reversed, all the world sees are the same crybabies moan, groan, bitch, complain, etc. that this is happening to Trump! Hypocrisy at its very best!. Welcome to the world we live in today in 2026 because of 1 person and his followers!FYI, the GOP doesn't have a good candidate either!The 2028 election could very well be the bad vs the worse depending on which side of the political spectrum you reside on!Thanks for a polite well structured comment and the polite bantering can continue here.
Like I said before, I really don't pay much attention to politics in general and rarely listen to what Trump has to say or what level his senility is at. That's for other people who follow his every word more closely to decide. I'm aware of how Trump talks to and about people especially ones he doesn't like. He's a bully and used to getting what he wants and having people suck up to him. Most of his appointees are yes men/women who won't challenge him for fear of losing their jobs or retribution.
///this coubtry today 250% better off than before///fact legit
& again it shows the commi in rainfag,, laughing at our country and our flag///smh///pathetic sad sack