Author Topic: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies  (Read 304 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 386
99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« on: October 09, 2026, 08:33:04 PM »
All are broke...bust outs


Track take is 20-29% on every $

If u bet horses u are freakin insane...


as I am...


but only bet T breds...

you have an outside shot on longshots


I left the building with Elvis years back with

the buggies but still throw away some cash on the

trash races.....most rigged up....

small pools...most harness tracks all cliqued up

courtesy tucks etc etc etc. late money from insiders

against the chalk is gold....

they know way too much   u cannot win

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4818
Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2026, 08:48:05 PM »
And some have found their way here.

 tmbz1

Can you spare a dime!

 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13099
Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2026, 08:50:03 PM »
And some have found their way here.

 tmbz1

Can you spare a dime!

 73cv.2

What are you so jealous of  ngc3

I could lose more than your earn and it doesn't make a dent  ngc3

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4818
Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2026, 09:01:46 PM »
Funny how your name os not mentioned but right away you come a running!

Again

And Again
 
And Again

Good boy!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 386
Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2026, 09:01:54 PM »
spare a dime????


If I had a dime I could spare it !!!


Like I said all horseplayers are broke....



Sweet knows....he has to sell his rear in the local crackhouse for $6


Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13099
Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2026, 09:05:18 PM »
spare a dime????


If I had a dime I could spare it !!!


Like I said all horseplayers are broke....



Sweet knows....he has to sell his rear in the local crackhouse for $6

You're offering me $6 to fuck me in my asshole  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3791
Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2026, 09:35:43 PM »
I guess I am the 1 out of 100 ngc3

Maybe 6 of 100  ngc3
bello, whip, SAW, Seen2much and Trig do quite well
« Last Edit: October 09, 2026, 09:39:00 PM by JT »

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2648
Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2026, 09:46:04 PM »
I guess I am the 1 out of 100 ngc3

Maybe 6 of 100  ngc3
bello, whip, SAW, Seen2much and Trig do quite well
Keep on winning my friends!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3791
Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2026, 09:54:56 PM »
Keep on winning my friends!
My bad
7 of 100  ;D

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1566
Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2026, 10:03:26 PM »
I guess I am the 1 out of 100 ngc3

Maybe 6 of 100  ngc3
bello, whip, SAW, Seen2much and Trig do quite well

Tigger does quite well?
You must be new here.
The guy lost his 2026 budget of 20k by March.
Biggest bust out gambler on PLOP.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3791
Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2026, 10:07:30 PM »
Tigger does quite well?
You must be new here.
The guy lost his 2026 budget of 20k by March.
Biggest bust out gambler on PLOP.
You must have not followed last weekends gambling thread where he hit multiple races
Post some of your bets
And no Kirby's fake syndicate does not count ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13099
Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2026, 10:48:04 PM »
You must have not followed last weekends gambling thread where he hit multiple races
Post some of your bets
And no Kirby's fake syndicate does not count ngc3

He lost the one time he dished out his selections in Kirby's fake thread, handicapped the wrong day card too  ngc3

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=85264.msg1288607#msg1288607

A handful of us inc Rocky are honest with our bottom lines related to racing his even owning.  KFC is angry and a liar like the rest, heaven forbid you tell the truth  ngc3  they only talk about their stocks, their horses, their scores when they win  ngc3

I don't do well because I don't have the focus, mainly because the desire has diminished.  Cannot and will not zone in.  Lately a little this and that later in the day works out to about even or a small loss against a rebate.  Only 2-3 days a week.

The other parts of my life pale to this bs too.

I'm not short stacked I don't have to risk anything, or chase.

I was on the fence of owning horses, but not anymore, what we know on our own and Mike's input, nope.

After I quit in 2027 as a regular, I think I can muster an avg of a once a month session for the biggest days in racing.  $5k on a race or maybe spread over a card or two.  $60k annual budget?  Another $20k for traveling.

The grind, nope, it does not attract me.


darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1566
Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2026, 10:49:46 PM »
You must have not followed last weekends gambling thread where he hit multiple races
Post some of your bets
And no Kirby's fake syndicate does not count ngc3

Fantastic, how much of his 20k did he get back, a few hundred bucks?
Even a blind, retarded squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.


darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1566
Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2026, 10:52:38 PM »
He lost the one time he dished out his selections in Kirby's fake thread, handicapped the wrong day card too  ngc3

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=85264.msg1288607#msg1288607

A handful of us inc Rocky are honest with our bottom lines related to racing his even owning.  KFC is angry and a liar like the rest, heaven forbid you tell the truth  ngc3  they only talk about their stocks, their horses, their scores when they win  ngc3

I don't do well because I don't have the focus, mainly because the desire has diminished.  Cannot and will not zone in.  Lately a little this and that later in the day works out to about even or a small loss against a rebate.  Only 2-3 days a week.

The other parts of my life pale to this bs too.

I'm not short stacked I don't have to risk anything, or chase.

I was on the fence of owning horses, but not anymore, what we know on our own and Mike's input, nope.

After I quit in 2027 as a regular, I think I can muster an avg of a once a month session for the biggest days in racing.  $5k on a race or maybe spread over a card or two.  $60k annual budget?  Another $20k for traveling.

The grind, nope, it does not attract me.

60k budget, shut the fuck up you loser.
You don't have 60k for a GIC, never mind gambling.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3791
Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2026, 10:55:05 PM »
Fantastic, how much of his 20k did he get back, a few hundred bucks?
Even a blind, retarded squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.
Your bets?
Nowhere to be found I suppose  ngc3
What do you care how much he bets, we bet?
Kirby's fake syndicate doesn't count ngc3
Pretty bare basics  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: If OOMM replicates that effort, no chance in the BC
    October 09, 2026, 11:52:57 PM
  • JT: Actually it'll be my brother and I, my best friend except for my wife,doing bets together just like we do at the LBJ ;D..We have our systems in tact tmbz1
    October 09, 2026, 11:51:26 PM
  • Trigger: Limited bankroll, with those size pools, yeh  ngc3
    October 09, 2026, 11:37:40 PM
  • JT: Unlimited bankroll  ;D
    October 09, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • JT: Exactly tmbz1 bucket list item. ;D
    October 09, 2026, 11:19:21 PM
  • Trigger: 4 nights? 60-75 races?  ngc3
    October 09, 2026, 11:09:19 PM
  • JT: Thanks brother!! On Wednesday turn 52. My birthday gift.. 4 nights at the breeders crown ;D
    October 09, 2026, 11:01:00 PM
  • dougie: Same here JT! Looking forward to it!
    October 09, 2026, 11:00:27 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal