Author Topic: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies  (Read 140 times)

toothman, dabucs99 and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 386
99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« on: Today at 08:33:04 PM »
All are broke...bust outs


Track take is 20-29% on every $

If u bet horses u are freakin insane...


as I am...


but only bet T breds...

you have an outside shot on longshots


I left the building with Elvis years back with

the buggies but still throw away some cash on the

trash races.....most rigged up....

small pools...most harness tracks all cliqued up

courtesy tucks etc etc etc. late money from insiders

against the chalk is gold....

they know way too much   u cannot win

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4817
Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:48:05 PM »
And some have found their way here.

 tmbz1

Can you spare a dime!

 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13092
Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:50:03 PM »
And some have found their way here.

 tmbz1

Can you spare a dime!

 73cv.2

What are you so jealous of  ngc3

I could lose more than your earn and it doesn't make a dent  ngc3

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4817
Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:01:46 PM »
Funny how your name os not mentioned but right away you come a running!

Again

And Again
 
And Again

Good boy!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 386
Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« Reply #4 on: Today at 09:01:54 PM »
spare a dime????


If I had a dime I could spare it !!!


Like I said all horseplayers are broke....



Sweet knows....he has to sell his rear in the local crackhouse for $6


Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13092
Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:05:18 PM »
spare a dime????


If I had a dime I could spare it !!!


Like I said all horseplayers are broke....



Sweet knows....he has to sell his rear in the local crackhouse for $6

You're offering me $6 to fuck me in my asshole  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3783
Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« Reply #6 on: Today at 09:35:43 PM »
I guess I am the 1 out of 100 ngc3

Maybe 6 of 100  ngc3
bello, whip, SAW, Seen2much and Trig do quite well
« Last Edit: Today at 09:39:00 PM by JT »

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2648
Re: 99 out of 100 horseplayers lose their Tushies
« Reply #7 on: Today at 09:46:04 PM »
I guess I am the 1 out of 100 ngc3

Maybe 6 of 100  ngc3
bello, whip, SAW, Seen2much and Trig do quite well
Keep on winning my friends!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: JT, you going to be 52 next week? You're still a kid! I'm coasting toward 70. And I still feel 50.
    Today at 09:41:01 PM
  • JT: And I am man enough to show my face,  Calhoun couldn't even go on a phone call on you tube ngc3
    Today at 09:34:49 PM
  • JT: I won't be able to do that, it's supposed to be a little chilly out ngc3..but I guarantee I look alot better then the old geezers on here ngc3
    Today at 09:32:00 PM
  • Trigger: Treacherous just offered $6 to fuck me in the ass...does the bidding stop there  ngc3
    Today at 09:10:51 PM
  • Trigger: Roll up your sleeves JT and show cooniehoon your guns  ngc3
    Today at 09:02:24 PM
  • JT: I will be photo bombing the winners circle at Scioto next weekend, just like last year. You are to much of a coward to go on Petrelli's you tube channel over the phone  ngc3
    Today at 09:00:12 PM
  • JT: I turn 52 next week What about you?
    Today at 08:57:57 PM
  • JT: I am probably 20 years younger then you? How old are ya Calhoun? No lies
    Today at 08:57:26 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal