Do an anus survey in this forum. 
Mike's ass
FATSO's ass
I think you're donut holed 
No one would choose FATSO other than you of course
and your tiny crew of rejects 
Trigger, holy shit, you’re even dumber than I thought. 😂😂
I mock you for your nonstop obsession with men’s asses, and your brilliant response is to write ANOTHER paragraph about men’s asses. You absolute moron. You walked straight into the joke and somehow still think you won.
13,000 posts and you haven’t produced a single original thought. Just the same recycled bathroom humor, desperate emojis, and pathetic attempts to convince strangers you’re funny.
You’re like a broken toilet that learned how to type. Nothing intelligent ever comes out, but the shit just keeps flowing.
Please keep responding. Every time you do, you make my argument better than I ever could. 😂
NOW I WILL ASK YOU AGAIN! How does it feel to have your head all the way inside Petrellis asshole? Please tell us how it feels you dumbass!
