Author Topic: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses  (Read 1216 times)

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13080
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #45 on: Today at 05:18:50 PM »
There he outed himself.

He can't get his horses in at Yonkers.

Even FATSO can't help him yet he blows him.

Taint  ngc3

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1003
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #46 on: Today at 05:25:03 PM »
Besides libeling Mike, she has now libeled Jennifer.

Are you defending Welfare Mike?

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2254
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #47 on: Today at 05:35:44 PM »
Are you defending Welfare Mike?
He is Mike
:)

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1663
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #48 on: Today at 05:36:34 PM »
Are you defending Welfare Mike?

Not at all.  Just stating legal facts.  Purely neutral observation.

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1003
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #49 on: Today at 05:36:42 PM »

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1663
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #50 on: Today at 05:37:32 PM »
WHAT TIME WILL YOU BE IN THE PADDOCK TONIGHT WITH THAT POS JOE FRASURE? I HEAR HIM AND TRIGGER BANG EACH OTHER AFTER THE RACES

Sorry, Joe isn’t there tonight.

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1003
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #51 on: Today at 05:40:39 PM »
Not at all.  Just stating legal facts.  Purely neutral observation.

Facts and plop don’t mix. You should know this. When can we expect you to call out The Racist and disgusting scum posters on here? Instead of being fixated on the Saratoga track photographer why not call out the ones ruining this site???

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1663
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #52 on: Today at 05:41:19 PM »
Facts and plop don’t mix. You should know this. When can we expect you to call out The Racist and disgusting scum posters on here? Instead of being fixated on the Saratoga track photographer why not call out the ones ruining this site???

Already answered

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1003
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #53 on: Today at 05:43:51 PM »
Already answered

Thanks for proving my point. Your silence on these matters is deafening.

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1663
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #54 on: Today at 05:45:17 PM »
Thanks for proving my point. Your silence on these matters is deafening.

I already answered a few days ago.  You’re more than welcome to post what I already said.

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1003
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #55 on: Today at 05:47:07 PM »
I already answered a few days ago.  You’re more than welcome to post what I already said.

I read what you sad. You did not call out Petrelli, Trigger, Andrew or any of the other Racist Scumbags. I have not seen you say 1 thing about any of them like you hyper fixated on John Starks Daughter for some reason!

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1663
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #56 on: Today at 05:54:29 PM »
I read what you sad. You did not call out Petrelli, Trigger, Andrew or any of the other Racist Scumbags. I have not seen you say 1 thing about any of them like you hyper fixated on John Starks Daughter for some reason!

This is the last time I will respond to your accusations.

Below is my previous response:

You really have no clue, do you?
Petrelli, Trigger, and Andrew have never accused me of false things, like Pacer has.

She says I befriend racists, anti-semites, bigots, yet has never posted any proof where I said I am friends with any of them.  Does the fact I don't criticize them make me their friend?  If so, then you are a bigger ass than she is.
She has personally attacked me numerous times for no apparent reason, and even after I contacted her to call a truce, she continues to attack me.
Considering my religion, why in the world would I befriend an antisemite?  I have called out Mike Ant many times in the past, and LucPark, and others.  I even contacted the ADL to report what was going on here.

SO, stop your analysis and do what Wiggles does- show screenshots.

Well, before you change the subject and before you ask why trash her, maybe you could spend a little of the time pertaining to the subject at hand.
And, just because you don’t like what Trigger, etc says on here, doesn’t make me the plop police.  I could do without the vitriol written on here too, and I have in the past asked people to tone it down a little, but I’m not the Admin.

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1003
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #57 on: Today at 05:58:12 PM »
This is the last time I will respond to your accusations.

Below is my previous response:

You really have no clue, do you?
Petrelli, Trigger, and Andrew have never accused me of false things, like Pacer has.

She says I befriend racists, anti-semites, bigots, yet has never posted any proof where I said I am friends with any of them.  Does the fact I don't criticize them make me their friend?  If so, then you are a bigger ass than she is.
She has personally attacked me numerous times for no apparent reason, and even after I contacted her to call a truce, she continues to attack me.
Considering my religion, why in the world would I befriend an antisemite?  I have called out Mike Ant many times in the past, and LucPark, and others.  I even contacted the ADL to report what was going on here.

SO, stop your analysis and do what Wiggles does- show screenshots.

Well, before you change the subject and before you ask why trash her, maybe you could spend a little of the time pertaining to the subject at hand.
And, just because you don’t like what Trigger, etc says on here, doesn’t make me the plop police.  I could do without the vitriol written on here too, and I have in the past asked people to tone it down a little, but I’m not the Admin.

YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT. You are obsessed with what she says but are OK with the Racist, Horrifying things that others say on here? Asking them to tone it down means nothing. Let's see you call them out. You said you wanted to call Saratoga because of what language of a user on here but you don't condemn Trigger and the other losers? What gives??

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4600
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #58 on: Today at 06:12:03 PM »
YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT. You are obsessed with what she says but are OK with the Racist, Horrifying things that others say on here? Asking them to tone it down means nothing. Let's see you call them out. You said you wanted to call Saratoga because of what language of a user on here but you don't condemn Trigger and the other losers? What gives??

calm down fuckface

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1663
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #59 on: Today at 06:17:20 PM »
YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT. You are obsessed with what she says but are OK with the Racist, Horrifying things that others say on here? Asking them to tone it down means nothing. Let's see you call them out. You said you wanted to call Saratoga because of what language of a user on here but you don't condemn Trigger and the other losers? What gives??

If any of them say negative things about me that are untrue, I will respond the same way to them as I did her.
And why are you so fixated on me condemning anybody.  Who else do you make these requests to?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I rest my case JT, the worm is a Misfit  tmbz1
    Today at 06:45:38 PM
  • JT: ngc3
    Today at 06:43:30 PM
  • Trigger: What if he's still clean Kenny, then what, absolute guilt  ngc3
    Today at 06:38:38 PM
  • Trigger: Kenny makes a poing Dr. ian Moore, pull down your pants and cough Kenny is going to start your "Clean" medical trial  ngc3  11.bz
    Today at 06:31:29 PM
  • Trigger: Can you prove he is clean? - Kenny  ngc3
    Today at 06:21:52 PM
  • JT: Do not pass go!! Do not collect $200!! ngc3
    Today at 06:07:48 PM
  • Dingus: Somebody needs a time out
    Today at 05:39:45 PM
  • Trigger: Kenny just said prove monopoly man is clean.  ngc3 Not prove guilt an innocent man has to prove he's clean.
    Today at 05:37:59 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal