Author Topic: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses  (Read 380 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7758
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #15 on: Today at 10:14:33 AM »
Does Michaela know you’re Trigger?
What about Bonnie?
:)

Go ahead and post whatever you want to EAA.... tmbz1
You can even message them if you like.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3213
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #16 on: Today at 10:18:13 AM »
Leading trainer at Monticello
like you say,,, what makes her any different than the rest of the drug trainers. Are you giving her praise for being the leading trainer on drugs?

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3213
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #17 on: Today at 10:19:50 AM »
Incidentally one of the trainers at the farm told me none other than Tommy Merton was seen walking out of her barn.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4596
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #18 on: Today at 10:22:58 AM »
this thread posted by pussy2, if this poster is as who is said,, and daughter of john stark. starting a thread about drugging is so much being a hypocrite. tell me how kymary hanover ended, or what was on. that poor animal was doing warmups under 2 minutes. and after being claimed for 10k in florida after winning invitationals at saratorga, vernon and syracuse was never seen or heard of again

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2836
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #19 on: Today at 10:23:39 AM »
like you say,,, what makes her any different than the rest of the drug trainers. Are you giving her praise for being the leading trainer on drugs?
My statement was a fact, douchebag. Do you have proof that she is using drugs to win races?

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3213
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #20 on: Today at 10:26:05 AM »
My statement was a fact, douchebag. Do you have proof that she is using drugs to win races?
I thought you were against drug trainers this is not her first time.    I'm not gonna start with the name calling my name isn't Mike/Sweet

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2836
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #21 on: Today at 10:31:22 AM »
I thought you were against drug trainers this is not her first time.    I'm not gonna start with the name calling my name isn't Mike/Sweet
Robaxin?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16526
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #22 on: Today at 11:05:20 AM »
What about them?? Dreamland just went to probate a few weeks ago. And yes, there's a list of people shitting their pants in Central NJ. I know you are starved for attention here. I'll do what I do when I choose. AND, as it turns out I had another close contact who sent me even more interesting info. So when I'm ready, is that ok??? BTW, I have noticed NOBODY pays any attention to your bullshit stories here anymore, did you lose your land of make believe buddy????  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
You said 2 weeks 3 months ago
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Mike stop.begging for attention.

I know you live for clicks and likes and
 anonymous *Friends*... That's what you need and love.

Me? I post.for.an.audie nce of ONE.

If I need another friend, I'll get another dog.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: 11.htcrl
    Today at 09:25:38 AM
  • G: This asshole can't get anything right
    Today at 09:13:43 AM
  • G: wiggles when I called and spoke to Edita she immediately hung up but I mentioned his name
    Today at 09:13:22 AM
  • wiggles44: Bonnie and Michaela won’t like seeing  that from the EAA founder
    Today at 09:11:04 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 09:09:31 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re excited for tonight Mike :)
    Today at 07:38:14 AM
  • Trigger: It ain't for Sakit  ngc3
    Today at 07:22:20 AM
  • JT: And now it is a TGIF ngc3
    Today at 07:08:50 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal