Author Topic: Michael Peterelli  (Read 807 times)

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7758
Re: Michael Peterelli
« Reply #30 on: Today at 10:08:27 AM »
That would be the exact same form ALL BustOuts with no job and no income MUST file.

Still gotta file

So owning a share of a horse off the books means you reported that, right??  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Even though Teague and Bernstein have NO recollection of it!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7758
Re: Michael Peterelli
« Reply #31 on: Today at 10:13:46 AM »
Now as for Mr. Moskowitz. He's ducked my calls, but wants to meet. He'll be recording, I'll be livestreaming. And he'll get straight answers "which I've already answered", I guess he needs the views I'll pull for his channel.  tmbz1

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3213
Re: Michael Peterelli
« Reply #32 on: Today at 10:22:10 AM »
Now as for Mr. Moskowitz. He's ducked my calls, but wants to meet. He'll be recording, I'll be livestreaming. And he'll get straight answers "which I've already answered", I guess he needs the views I'll pull for his channel.  tmbz1
I hate break this to you but,,, nobody gives a fuck and nobody will be listening.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4812
Re: Michael Peterelli
« Reply #33 on: Today at 10:39:11 AM »
“diatribe”




Now that's a screenshot!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4812
Re: Michael Peterelli
« Reply #34 on: Today at 10:41:09 AM »
diatribe
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7758
Re: Michael Peterelli
« Reply #35 on: Today at 10:45:24 AM »
I hate break this to you but,,, nobody gives a fuck and nobody will be listening.

I gotta give this guy some credit, EVEN HE KNOW'S YOU'RE A FUCKING PUSSY!!!! I can't believe he mentions you on Facebook as a coward.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16526
Re: Michael Peterelli
« Reply #36 on: Today at 10:55:20 AM »
Diatribe

Is somebody screen shooting this?

Tell Mosko not to pick the hot dog toss location
. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2240
Re: Michael Peterelli
« Reply #37 on: Today at 11:03:15 AM »
I gotta give this guy some credit, EVEN HE KNOW'S YOU'RE A FUCKING PUSSY!!!! I can't believe he mentions you on Facebook as a coward.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3


Steven is smart
He also knows you’re Sweet/Trigger/Sargent Blutarsky here too
:)

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: 11.htcrl
    Today at 09:25:38 AM
  • G: This asshole can't get anything right
    Today at 09:13:43 AM
  • G: wiggles when I called and spoke to Edita she immediately hung up but I mentioned his name
    Today at 09:13:22 AM
  • wiggles44: Bonnie and Michaela won’t like seeing  that from the EAA founder
    Today at 09:11:04 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 09:09:31 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re excited for tonight Mike :)
    Today at 07:38:14 AM
  • Trigger: It ain't for Sakit  ngc3
    Today at 07:22:20 AM
  • JT: And now it is a TGIF ngc3
    Today at 07:08:50 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal