Author Topic: Michael Peterelli  (Read 483 times)

toothman (+ 1 Hidden) and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

toothman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1422
Re: Michael Peterelli
« Reply #15 on: Today at 08:01:09 AM »
Wow. I do respect his enthusiasm. However, he clearly states he will apologize if he is wrong for anything he stated between 8:50 and 12:00 of his skit. Pay very close attention to my response. Remember this guy is a licensed CPA.  tmbz1

Skip ahead to 3:00
https://youtu.be/gv52lGh4Nww?is=5UyjI8OUHDesEjAG

He took some pretty big swings-
but I'm afraid he's pulling a Trent Grisham-
whiff

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7745
Re: Michael Peterelli
« Reply #16 on: Today at 08:07:55 AM »
He took some pretty big swings-
but I'm afraid he's pulling a Trent Grisham-
whiff

Every assertion, observation and accusation completely false. He doesn't even realize EAA is just me, only me, always will be just me. Asks that I provide the names of the people paying EAA? Who EAA pays and their tax returns? This guy is a fucking CPA????  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Sounds an awful lot like G now doesn't he? Anyway, I expect the apology he promised soon.  tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: You’re excited for tonight Mike :)
    Today at 07:38:14 AM
  • Trigger: It ain't for Sakit  ngc3
    Today at 07:22:20 AM
  • JT: And now it is a TGIF ngc3
    Today at 07:08:50 AM
  • Dingus: If you wait long enough, it will be
    October 08, 2026, 10:15:44 PM
  • Trigger: You mean tonight isn't fucking Friday  ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 09:49:32 PM
  • Dingus: tomorrow night
    October 08, 2026, 09:38:21 PM
  • Trigger: John Pentland  8)
    October 08, 2026, 08:49:40 PM
  • Trigger: Dingus is at Yonkershopefully will report on Gonif he's a lying sack of shit here  ngc3 about now his Yonkers tales  ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 07:26:14 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal