Author Topic: Ian Moore better than Stanley Dancer and Billy Haughton  (Read 975 times)

Mohawk mac, Brkn Headpole and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2648
Re: Ian Moore better than Stanley Dancer and Billy Haughton
« Reply #30 on: Today at 09:29:55 PM »
tmbz1

Good show! Klugman was a a big racetrack fan!
I met him at Gulfstream many years ago. He had a horse running in a big race that day. He was sitting and having lunch with Tim Conway. When he got up and passed my table I told him I loved him in "The Odd Couple". He shook my hand and thanked me. A real genuine type of guy.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: JT, you going to be 52 next week? You're still a kid! I'm coasting toward 70. And I still feel 50.
    Today at 09:41:01 PM
  • JT: And I am man enough to show my face,  Calhoun couldn't even go on a phone call on you tube ngc3
    Today at 09:34:49 PM
  • JT: I won't be able to do that, it's supposed to be a little chilly out ngc3..but I guarantee I look alot better then the old geezers on here ngc3
    Today at 09:32:00 PM
  • Trigger: Treacherous just offered $6 to fuck me in the ass...does the bidding stop there  ngc3
    Today at 09:10:51 PM
  • Trigger: Roll up your sleeves JT and show cooniehoon your guns  ngc3
    Today at 09:02:24 PM
  • JT: I will be photo bombing the winners circle at Scioto next weekend, just like last year. You are to much of a coward to go on Petrelli's you tube channel over the phone  ngc3
    Today at 09:00:12 PM
  • JT: I turn 52 next week What about you?
    Today at 08:57:57 PM
  • JT: I am probably 20 years younger then you? How old are ya Calhoun? No lies
    Today at 08:57:26 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal