0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Hope its a great race and really don't care who wins it but I'm going to take Beau.
How about final odds.Red 2/5 BJ 5/2, that's my predict.
I'll take it but can't see it.
I’ve heard enough about the great Beau Jangles. I hope RRM blows his fucking doors off!
#1. Vets should not be allowed to train horsesThey have access to many steroids and blood buildersthat they know willnot show up on any tests.Dr Moore is a great trainer...but over the last 2 seasons his top (2) 2 year old colt pacers went: 19 wins 0 lossesand these were $50k yearlings...Tell me i am crazy but this is impossibleNot sure what vitamins he has but he is light years ahead of all the other schmo's .No coincidence is is a vet.I dont think he uses anything illegal but is definitelybuilding up these horses down in FLa beyond any othertrainer in the sport.
What's the difference if, besides being a licensed trainer, he's a barber, school teacher, or a porn star If he isn't testing positive it makes no difference.
so HOW the freak did he go 19 for 19 over the last 2 seasonswith Beau Jungles and Shalomboth $50k yearlings...Just lucky I guess?Virtually impossible