0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.
"Who the fuck are you?"I am JT ya fuckin misfit Oh no Darnold said something bad about meWhere is admin? Just looking for admin!! This shouldn't be tolerated Pretty bare basics!! You give us Trumpers a bad reputation He isn't a a cowardly, sniveling weasel such as yourself
Let's get one thing clear.I'm not a Trumper.I'm a conservative that can't stand the narcissist leading the party.As Tigger would say, JT, I hope your wife and children are raped and murdered asap.What a joke it is that an anonymous poster would call someone a coward on a site like this.What is there to be afraid of?You and I will never have the pleasure of meeting face to face. But carry on.Get that hand lubed up to help Tigger when SCM calls for a circle jerk.You're their third hand now.
JT is an aging painter. HE and Trigger are the last of the Shithead Posse. Bello waved goodbye and mike is busy looking for a dead horse. Polk Street Sweet is terrified to look out the window.
JT would knock you the fuck out...you wouldn't last a 10 secs I wouldn't be as gentle
Fucking keyboard tough guys!!!
Where is admin? Just looking for admin!! Pretty bare basics!! Where is the screenshot of Trig's alleged comments?Maybe you should consult fellow misfit Wiggles for assistance I do agree with you, family should be off limits.
What does it say on main page. If you need help message admin. Well he did and got no response. So he was asking who he could talk to thats a admin.What's wrong with that?
4 days he spammed this forum crying HELP!!!
I never cried help.I thought there should be a limit on the comments you can make about someone's family, when they have nothing to do with PLOP.No one cared, so now I know the rules and I don't care.Surely that isn't that difficult to understand, even for you fuktard.