Author Topic: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member  (Read 1198 times)

0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13099
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2026, 08:35:12 PM »
"Who the fuck are you?"
I am JT  ngc3 ya fuckin misfit ngc3
Oh no Darnold said something bad about me
Where is admin? ngc3
Just looking for admin!! ngc3
This shouldn't be tolerated  ngc3
Pretty bare basics!! ngc3
You give us Trumpers a bad reputation  ngc3
He isn't a a cowardly, sniveling weasel such as yourself  ngc3

So true so true  ngc3

No good deed goes unpunished  ngc3

He had 0 friends we gave him 8  8)

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1566
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2026, 08:41:36 PM »
"Who the fuck are you?"
I am JT  ngc3 ya fuckin misfit ngc3
Oh no Darnold said something bad about me
Where is admin? ngc3
Just looking for admin!! ngc3
This shouldn't be tolerated  ngc3
Pretty bare basics!! ngc3
You give us Trumpers a bad reputation  ngc3
He isn't a a cowardly, sniveling weasel such as yourself  ngc3

Let's get one thing clear.
I'm not a Trumper.
I'm a conservative that can't stand the narcissist leading the party.
As Tigger would say, JT, I hope your wife and children are raped and murdered asap.
What a joke it is that an anonymous poster would call someone a coward on a site like this.
What is there to be afraid of?
You and I will never have the pleasure of meeting face to face. 

But carry on.
Get that hand lubed up to help Tigger when SCM calls for a circle jerk.
You're their third hand now. 

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13099
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2026, 08:45:33 PM »
Let's get one thing clear.
I'm not a Trumper.
I'm a conservative that can't stand the narcissist leading the party.
As Tigger would say, JT, I hope your wife and children are raped and murdered asap.
What a joke it is that an anonymous poster would call someone a coward on a site like this.
What is there to be afraid of?
You and I will never have the pleasure of meeting face to face. 

But carry on.
Get that hand lubed up to help Tigger when SCM calls for a circle jerk.
You're their third hand now.

Produce the post where I ever said that  ngc3

KFC is so angry, another blinded by hate misfit liar  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3791
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2026, 08:49:18 PM »
Let's get one thing clear.
I'm not a Trumper.
I'm a conservative that can't stand the narcissist leading the party.
As Tigger would say, JT, I hope your wife and children are raped and murdered asap.
What a joke it is that an anonymous poster would call someone a coward on a site like this.
What is there to be afraid of?
You and I will never have the pleasure of meeting face to face. 

But carry on.
Get that hand lubed up to help Tigger when SCM calls for a circle jerk.
You're their third hand now.
Let's get one thing clear!!
You are a misfit ngc3
Where is admin? ngc3
Just looking for admin!! ngc3
This comment should not be tolerated!!
Pretty bare basics!! ngc3
You never shared a screenshot of Trigger's alleged comment
You had a chance to and failed miserably  ngc3
I stand corrected
You give us conservatives a bad reputation  ngc3
Go cry to admin ngc3

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16544
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2026, 08:51:06 PM »
Let's get one thing clear.
I'm not a Trumper.
I'm a conservative that can't stand the narcissist leading the party.
As Tigger would say, JT, I hope your wife and children are raped and murdered asap.
What a joke it is that an anonymous poster would call someone a coward on a site like this.
What is there to be afraid of?
You and I will never have the pleasure of meeting face to face. 

But carry on.
Get that hand lubed up to help Tigger when SCM calls for a circle jerk.
You're their third hand now.
JT is an aging painter. HE and Trigger are the last of the Shithead Posse. Bello waved goodbye and mike is busy looking for a dead horse. Polk Street Sweet is terrified to look out the window.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3791
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2026, 08:54:37 PM »
Aging Painter ngc3
How old are you?
I would bet my life I am much younger then you misfit  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3791
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2026, 08:55:27 PM »
JT is an aging painter. HE and Trigger are the last of the Shithead Posse. Bello waved goodbye and mike is busy looking for a dead horse. Polk Street Sweet is terrified to look out the window.
Nobody talks more shit then you ya bigot ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13099
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2026, 08:55:44 PM »
JT is an aging painter. HE and Trigger are the last of the Shithead Posse. Bello waved goodbye and mike is busy looking for a dead horse. Polk Street Sweet is terrified to look out the window.

JT would knock you the fuck out...you wouldn't last a 10 secs  ngc3

I wouldn't be as gentle  ngc3

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1566
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2026, 10:06:27 PM »
JT would knock you the fuck out...you wouldn't last a 10 secs  ngc3

I wouldn't be as gentle  ngc3

Fucking keyboard tough guys!!!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3791
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2026, 10:12:05 PM »
Fucking keyboard tough guys!!!
Where is admin? ngc3
Just looking for admin!! ngc3
Pretty bare basics!! ngc3
Where is the screenshot of Trig's alleged comments?
Maybe you should consult fellow misfit Wiggles for assistance  :P
I do agree with you, family should be off limits.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13099
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2026, 10:25:22 PM »
Where is admin? ngc3
Just looking for admin!! ngc3
Pretty bare basics!! ngc3
Where is the screenshot of Trig's alleged comments?
Maybe you should consult fellow misfit Wiggles for assistance  :P
I do agree with you, family should be off limits.

4 days he spammed this forum crying HELP!!!ngc3


Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4818
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2026, 10:31:46 PM »
What does it say on main page. If you need help message admin. Well he did and got no response. So he was asking who he could talk to thats a admin.

What's wrong with that?
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3791
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2026, 10:45:16 PM »
What does it say on main page. If you need help message admin. Well he did and got no response. So he was asking who he could talk to thats a admin.

What's wrong with that?
ngc3
Where is admin? ngc3
Just looking for admin!! ngc3
Pretty bare basics!! ngc3

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1566
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2026, 10:46:06 PM »
4 days he spammed this forum crying HELP!!!ngc3

I never cried help.
I thought there should be a limit on the comments you can make about someone's family, when they have nothing to do with PLOP.
No one cared, so now I know the rules and I don't care.
Surely that isn't that difficult to understand, even for you fuktard. 
 

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3791
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2026, 10:50:03 PM »
I never cried help.
I thought there should be a limit on the comments you can make about someone's family, when they have nothing to do with PLOP.
No one cared, so now I know the rules and I don't care.
Surely that isn't that difficult to understand, even for you fuktard.
Where is admin? ngc3 ngc3
Just looking for admin!! ngc3 ngc3
Pretty bare basics!! ngc3 ngc3
As stated previously family should be off limits.
Where is the proof?
Misfit  ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: If OOMM replicates that effort, no chance in the BC
    October 09, 2026, 11:52:57 PM
  • JT: Actually it'll be my brother and I, my best friend except for my wife,doing bets together just like we do at the LBJ ;D..We have our systems in tact tmbz1
    October 09, 2026, 11:51:26 PM
  • Trigger: Limited bankroll, with those size pools, yeh  ngc3
    October 09, 2026, 11:37:40 PM
  • JT: Unlimited bankroll  ;D
    October 09, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • JT: Exactly tmbz1 bucket list item. ;D
    October 09, 2026, 11:19:21 PM
  • Trigger: 4 nights? 60-75 races?  ngc3
    October 09, 2026, 11:09:19 PM
  • JT: Thanks brother!! On Wednesday turn 52. My birthday gift.. 4 nights at the breeders crown ;D
    October 09, 2026, 11:01:00 PM
  • dougie: Same here JT! Looking forward to it!
    October 09, 2026, 11:00:27 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal