Author Topic: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member  (Read 1007 times)

JT and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13092
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #45 on: Today at 08:35:12 PM »
"Who the fuck are you?"
I am JT  ngc3 ya fuckin misfit ngc3
Oh no Darnold said something bad about me
Where is admin? ngc3
Just looking for admin!! ngc3
This shouldn't be tolerated  ngc3
Pretty bare basics!! ngc3
You give us Trumpers a bad reputation  ngc3
He isn't a a cowardly, sniveling weasel such as yourself  ngc3

So true so true  ngc3

No good deed goes unpunished  ngc3

He had 0 friends we gave him 8  8)

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1560
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #46 on: Today at 08:41:36 PM »
"Who the fuck are you?"
I am JT  ngc3 ya fuckin misfit ngc3
Oh no Darnold said something bad about me
Where is admin? ngc3
Just looking for admin!! ngc3
This shouldn't be tolerated  ngc3
Pretty bare basics!! ngc3
You give us Trumpers a bad reputation  ngc3
He isn't a a cowardly, sniveling weasel such as yourself  ngc3

Let's get one thing clear.
I'm not a Trumper.
I'm a conservative that can't stand the narcissist leading the party.
As Tigger would say, JT, I hope your wife and children are raped and murdered asap.
What a joke it is that an anonymous poster would call someone a coward on a site like this.
What is there to be afraid of?
You and I will never have the pleasure of meeting face to face. 

But carry on.
Get that hand lubed up to help Tigger when SCM calls for a circle jerk.
You're their third hand now. 

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13092
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #47 on: Today at 08:45:33 PM »
Let's get one thing clear.
I'm not a Trumper.
I'm a conservative that can't stand the narcissist leading the party.
As Tigger would say, JT, I hope your wife and children are raped and murdered asap.
What a joke it is that an anonymous poster would call someone a coward on a site like this.
What is there to be afraid of?
You and I will never have the pleasure of meeting face to face. 

But carry on.
Get that hand lubed up to help Tigger when SCM calls for a circle jerk.
You're their third hand now.

Produce the post where I ever said that  ngc3

KFC is so angry, another blinded by hate misfit liar  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3782
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #48 on: Today at 08:49:18 PM »
Let's get one thing clear.
I'm not a Trumper.
I'm a conservative that can't stand the narcissist leading the party.
As Tigger would say, JT, I hope your wife and children are raped and murdered asap.
What a joke it is that an anonymous poster would call someone a coward on a site like this.
What is there to be afraid of?
You and I will never have the pleasure of meeting face to face. 

But carry on.
Get that hand lubed up to help Tigger when SCM calls for a circle jerk.
You're their third hand now.
Let's get one thing clear!!
You are a misfit ngc3
Where is admin? ngc3
Just looking for admin!! ngc3
This comment should not be tolerated!!
Pretty bare basics!! ngc3
You never shared a screenshot of Trigger's alleged comment
You had a chance to and failed miserably  ngc3
I stand corrected
You give us conservatives a bad reputation  ngc3
Go cry to admin ngc3

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16544
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #49 on: Today at 08:51:06 PM »
Let's get one thing clear.
I'm not a Trumper.
I'm a conservative that can't stand the narcissist leading the party.
As Tigger would say, JT, I hope your wife and children are raped and murdered asap.
What a joke it is that an anonymous poster would call someone a coward on a site like this.
What is there to be afraid of?
You and I will never have the pleasure of meeting face to face. 

But carry on.
Get that hand lubed up to help Tigger when SCM calls for a circle jerk.
You're their third hand now.
JT is an aging painter. HE and Trigger are the last of the Shithead Posse. Bello waved goodbye and mike is busy looking for a dead horse. Polk Street Sweet is terrified to look out the window.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3782
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #50 on: Today at 08:54:37 PM »
Aging Painter ngc3
How old are you?
I would bet my life I am much younger then you misfit  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3782
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #51 on: Today at 08:55:27 PM »
JT is an aging painter. HE and Trigger are the last of the Shithead Posse. Bello waved goodbye and mike is busy looking for a dead horse. Polk Street Sweet is terrified to look out the window.
Nobody talks more shit then you ya bigot ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13092
Re: MISFITS Seeking a 10th Gang Member
« Reply #52 on: Today at 08:55:44 PM »
JT is an aging painter. HE and Trigger are the last of the Shithead Posse. Bello waved goodbye and mike is busy looking for a dead horse. Polk Street Sweet is terrified to look out the window.

JT would knock you the fuck out...you wouldn't last a 10 secs  ngc3

I wouldn't be as gentle  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Treacherous just offered $6 to fuck me in the ass...does the bidding stop there  ngc3
    Today at 09:10:51 PM
  • Trigger: Roll up your sleeves JT and show cooniehoon your guns  ngc3
    Today at 09:02:24 PM
  • JT: I will be photo bombing the winners circle at Scioto next weekend, just like last year. You are to much of a coward to go on Petrelli's you tube channel over the phone  ngc3
    Today at 09:00:12 PM
  • JT: I turn 52 next week What about you?
    Today at 08:57:57 PM
  • JT: I am probably 20 years younger then you? How old are ya Calhoun? No lies
    Today at 08:57:26 PM
  • Trigger: Lick Halle Berry's chocolate off muh dik chimp  ngc3
    Today at 08:57:00 PM
  • JT: You couldn't see your hand in front of your face ngc3
    Today at 08:56:37 PM
  • Calhoun: Y'all's best momento of your day..Calhoun saw you. And you show your adoration within seconds.
    Today at 08:55:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal