Author Topic: Andrew continues to  (Read 517 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27329
Re: Andrew continues to
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2026, 06:34:04 PM »

I graduated from leashes long ago, wrap the other one around your waist so Andrew can walk you.

More fun when you walk 2 together!
Sorry he won’t ever walk me!
Thanx for posting.
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4652
Re: Andrew continues to
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2026, 06:38:03 PM »
Hi drew, normally I don’t post back to you, but I’ll make an exception this time!

Seems like when I use humor, you don’t see it!  11.wp tmbz1

What can I tell you!!

News and responses from my “FAKE ACCOUNTANT”!

P.S.  not into fancy clothes!



 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 how da alias

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27329
Re: Andrew continues to
« Reply #17 on: Today at 03:45:07 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 how da alias

I don’t have an alias here on plop and in the real world

What about YEW drew!!
Please don’t deflect yet again on important issues!!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4652
Re: Andrew continues to
« Reply #18 on: Today at 06:59:11 PM »

what cha want buddy  ;D

important issues

alias///me///yup///john dillinger/// ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: MMac outdrives bobble who stiffs a 1/9, same dogs same tricks.
    Today at 07:04:32 PM
  • Trigger: 2-3-1 at Mohawk 1st...28-1 over 55-1 over 47-1, $1092 one buck exacta...track came up wet too.
    Today at 06:46:26 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 05:01:19 PM
  • Trigger: Duh on me, named after one of the NBA greats, Bob McAdoo  tmbz1...not GAAGOOTS, stooge  ngc3
    Today at 04:27:54 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: From now on we address "Gaagoots" as Mackado. They couldn't even get that to stick!  ngc3
    Today at 04:18:09 PM
  • Trigger: I think this is all an end game for G to get a date with Catherine  ngc3 he's heard the stories, I think he'll love Mike's greatest enemy in plop history  ngc3
    Today at 04:16:54 PM
  • G: Mike you’re talking to yourself again
    Today at 04:09:51 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 [link] [link]
    Today at 03:59:14 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal