Donald Trump experienced one of his WORST mental health episodes yet last night LIVE at a rally in front of a MAGA crowd. It was so bad to the point where now his own supporters are confused with what the hell is going on with the president, with many of them asking exactly that question. I wrote down a handful of quotes from Donald Trump last night at this rally:
“I take an aspirin per day. I don't know if it works, but psychologically I need it. I don't know if it works. I take the Bayer aspirin and I take the big one. They want me to go down to the 80. I take the 386. They say, ‘Sir, you don't need that.’ I say, ‘Leave me alone.’”
“A vagan (not vegan) is vegetables. A vagan is eating a piece of lettuce all day long. All day long, they eat pieces of lettuce.”
He spent other time speaking about how opposition to data centers is a Chinese psyop. Now, that of course led a lot of his supporters to be really quiet. There was not a chirp in the stands after he said that because many of his own supporters also do not support data centers.
At another random point in the speech, he just randomly said that he knows more about inflation than anybody else in the room. And he also pointed out a random woman and called her a housewife.
So, he’s just fucking lost his mind. We’ve known this for a long time, though. Every couple of months, I make a video saying that Donald Trump has had one of his worst mental health episodes yet, and it’s never clickbait. It’s always true