Author Topic: Mamba/$250,000/Hoosier/Friday  (Read 45 times)

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1068
Mamba/$250,000/Hoosier/Friday
« on: Today at 07:28:00 PM »
No driver listed.
Who should drive?
Who will drive?
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11875
Re: Mamba/$250,000/Hoosier/Friday
« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:35:46 PM »
No driver listed.
Who should drive?
Who will drive?

If McDonald doesn’t come I’m guessing either Pete or Tim Tetrick

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Quiet snitch  ngc3
    Today at 06:51:17 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: tmbz1
    Today at 06:51:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Anyway you spell it. It always spells Douchebag!
    Today at 06:51:06 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    Today at 06:50:38 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Or is it Uncle Jerry? And I could go on and on..
    Today at 06:50:31 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Or is it Senator Blutarsky?
    Today at 06:50:00 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Or is it Sweet?
    Today at 06:49:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: 73cv.2
    Today at 06:49:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal