0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Give me your name and phone number via PM and I’ll have him call you.
but where is he? still in goshen with Petrelli??? we need to speak with him ASAP.
DM him dummy...still waiting for your dm so we can meet up here in sofl and you can show me that big fucking mouth of yours You need everyone to do everything for you , chew your food and wipe your own ass too
Why would I meetup with a racist like you? I haven't been to Florida since January and have no plans to go back. Come to Yonkers Big Mouth!
Yonkers is mine too bitch What should I be on the look out for when I go....a shabby dressed turd with a shit smeared name tag that says - ScrapeThePaint - or your better fitting nickname, just - Taint No plans to come back to Florida, shux, we'll have to get by in paradise with out you , enjoy your icy winter...maybe a fall, a skid into an oncoming truck!
meet up here in sofl
I have a horse racing in an early race at Yonkers on Friday. You can meet me there by the paddock and I'll get you in there. You can also meet Joe Frasure the race secretary, who I get along with well. We can ask Joe about G, who claims to be good friends with Joe. And you can meet my horse, etc.
Thought you needed a license to get in paddock? What happens if you get hurt who's paying the medical bill?
Why are you so nosy you anonymous complaining creep
Take a break Mike #2