Author Topic: WHERE IS HEYREF  (Read 392 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 989
WHERE IS HEYREF
« on: October 06, 2026, 06:58:10 PM »
WE NEED HIM ASAP!

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1652
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2026, 09:04:38 PM »
Give me your name and phone number via PM and I’ll have him call you.

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 989
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2026, 01:22:29 PM »
Give me your name and phone number via PM and I’ll have him call you.

but where is he? still in goshen with Petrelli??? we need to speak with him ASAP.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13018
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2026, 01:26:01 PM »
but where is he? still in goshen with Petrelli??? we need to speak with him ASAP.

DM him dummy...still waiting for your dm so we can meet up here in sofl and you can show me that big fucking mouth of yours ngc3

You need everyone to do everything for you ngc3, chew your food and wipe your own ass too  ngc3

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4587
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2026, 01:39:27 PM »
DM him dummy...still waiting for your dm so we can meet up here in sofl and you can show me that big fucking mouth of yours ngc3

You need everyone to do everything for you ngc3, chew your food and wipe your own ass too  ngc3

he hasnt digested his mornin bagel yet  73cv.2

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 989
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2026, 01:51:21 PM »
DM him dummy...still waiting for your dm so we can meet up here in sofl and you can show me that big fucking mouth of yours ngc3

You need everyone to do everything for you ngc3, chew your food and wipe your own ass too  ngc3

Why would I meetup with a racist like you? I haven't been to Florida since January and have no plans to go back. Come to Yonkers Big Mouth!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13018
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2026, 01:59:39 PM »
Why would I meetup with a racist like you? I haven't been to Florida since January and have no plans to go back. Come to Yonkers Big Mouth!

Yonkers is mine too bitch ngc3

What should I be on the look out for when I go....a shabby dressed turd with a shit smeared name tag that says - ScrapeThePaint - or your better fitting nickname, just - Taint  ngc3

No plans to come back to Florida, shux, we'll have to get by in paradise with out you  ngc3, enjoy your icy winter...maybe a fall, a skid into an oncoming truck!  ;D

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 989
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2026, 02:03:37 PM »
Yonkers is mine too bitch ngc3

What should I be on the look out for when I go....a shabby dressed turd with a shit smeared name tag that says - ScrapeThePaint - or your better fitting nickname, just - Taint  ngc3

No plans to come back to Florida, shux, we'll have to get by in paradise with out you  ngc3, enjoy your icy winter...maybe a fall, a skid into an oncoming truck!  ;D

You sound like a real winner, a real quality human being. Enjoy your life, living on this site.

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2228
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2026, 02:11:27 PM »
meet up here in sofl

You mean Park place in Goshen Mike
:)

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1652
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2026, 04:55:44 PM »
Why would I meetup with a racist like you? I haven't been to Florida since January and have no plans to go back. Come to Yonkers Big Mouth!

I have a horse racing in an early race at Yonkers on Friday.  You can meet me there by the paddock and I'll get you in there. 
You can also meet Joe Frasure the race secretary, who I get along with well. 
We can ask Joe about G, who claims to be good friends with Joe.  And you can meet my horse, etc.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4793
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2026, 05:08:00 PM »
I have a horse racing in an early race at Yonkers on Friday.  You can meet me there by the paddock and I'll get you in there. 
You can also meet Joe Frasure the race secretary, who I get along with well. 
We can ask Joe about G, who claims to be good friends with Joe.  And you can meet my horse, etc.

Thought you needed a license to get in paddock?  What happens if you get hurt who's paying the medical bill?
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13018
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2026, 05:17:19 PM »
Thought you needed a license to get in paddock?  What happens if you get hurt who's paying the medical bill?

Why are you so nosy you anonymous complaining creep  ngc3

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2228
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2026, 05:45:59 PM »
Why are you so nosy you anonymous complaining creep  ngc3

Take a break Mike #2

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13018
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2026, 05:50:41 PM »
Take a break Mike #2

Why don't you die, as in a forever break  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Calm down mike :)
    Today at 04:28:22 PM
  • Trigger: Di she call you, send you an email, you are transmitting communications between two parties, are you a lying sack of plop, yuppo  ngc3 You're going to be iignored after today so have fun with the misfits  ngc3
    Today at 03:21:42 PM
  • wiggles44: Prove that she’s looking for you Mike?
    Today at 03:16:35 PM
  • Trigger: Prove that she is looking for Mike  ngc3
    Today at 03:14:44 PM
  • wiggles44: Michaela is looking for you Mike
    Today at 02:29:35 PM
  • Trigger: Thanks wiggles, admitting you're clueless  ngc3
    Today at 01:41:20 PM
  • wiggles44: Not a clue who you’re talking about Mike.  :)
    Today at 01:19:44 PM
  • Trigger: Oh wiggles where art thou.. ;D
    Today at 12:55:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal