Author Topic: WHERE IS HEYREF  (Read 285 times)

sledge hammer and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 989
WHERE IS HEYREF
« on: October 06, 2026, 06:58:10 PM »
WE NEED HIM ASAP!

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1647
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2026, 09:04:38 PM »
Give me your name and phone number via PM and I’ll have him call you.

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 989
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #2 on: Today at 01:22:29 PM »
Give me your name and phone number via PM and I’ll have him call you.

but where is he? still in goshen with Petrelli??? we need to speak with him ASAP.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12981
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:26:01 PM »
but where is he? still in goshen with Petrelli??? we need to speak with him ASAP.

DM him dummy...still waiting for your dm so we can meet up here in sofl and you can show me that big fucking mouth of yours ngc3

You need everyone to do everything for you ngc3, chew your food and wipe your own ass too  ngc3

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4573
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #4 on: Today at 01:39:27 PM »
DM him dummy...still waiting for your dm so we can meet up here in sofl and you can show me that big fucking mouth of yours ngc3

You need everyone to do everything for you ngc3, chew your food and wipe your own ass too  ngc3

he hasnt digested his mornin bagel yet  73cv.2

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 989
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:51:21 PM »
DM him dummy...still waiting for your dm so we can meet up here in sofl and you can show me that big fucking mouth of yours ngc3

You need everyone to do everything for you ngc3, chew your food and wipe your own ass too  ngc3

Why would I meetup with a racist like you? I haven't been to Florida since January and have no plans to go back. Come to Yonkers Big Mouth!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12981
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #6 on: Today at 01:59:39 PM »
Why would I meetup with a racist like you? I haven't been to Florida since January and have no plans to go back. Come to Yonkers Big Mouth!

Yonkers is mine too bitch ngc3

What should I be on the look out for when I go....a shabby dressed turd with a shit smeared name tag that says - ScrapeThePaint - or your better fitting nickname, just - Taint  ngc3

No plans to come back to Florida, shux, we'll have to get by in paradise with out you  ngc3, enjoy your icy winter...maybe a fall, a skid into an oncoming truck!  ;D

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 989
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #7 on: Today at 02:03:37 PM »
Yonkers is mine too bitch ngc3

What should I be on the look out for when I go....a shabby dressed turd with a shit smeared name tag that says - ScrapeThePaint - or your better fitting nickname, just - Taint  ngc3

No plans to come back to Florida, shux, we'll have to get by in paradise with out you  ngc3, enjoy your icy winter...maybe a fall, a skid into an oncoming truck!  ;D

You sound like a real winner, a real quality human being. Enjoy your life, living on this site.

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2194
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #8 on: Today at 02:11:27 PM »
meet up here in sofl

You mean Park place in Goshen Mike
:)

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1647
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #9 on: Today at 04:55:44 PM »
Why would I meetup with a racist like you? I haven't been to Florida since January and have no plans to go back. Come to Yonkers Big Mouth!

I have a horse racing in an early race at Yonkers on Friday.  You can meet me there by the paddock and I'll get you in there. 
You can also meet Joe Frasure the race secretary, who I get along with well. 
We can ask Joe about G, who claims to be good friends with Joe.  And you can meet my horse, etc.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4790
Re: WHERE IS HEYREF
« Reply #10 on: Today at 05:08:00 PM »
I have a horse racing in an early race at Yonkers on Friday.  You can meet me there by the paddock and I'll get you in there. 
You can also meet Joe Frasure the race secretary, who I get along with well. 
We can ask Joe about G, who claims to be good friends with Joe.  And you can meet my horse, etc.

Thought you needed a license to get in paddock?  What happens if you get hurt who's paying the medical bill?
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Paul Blutarsky/ Mike #2  having another bad day.
    Today at 05:11:17 PM
  • wiggles44: Not nice Mike.   :)
    Today at 03:30:39 PM
  • Trigger: Drop dead :)
    Today at 01:19:41 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike #2.  :)
    Today at 01:17:45 PM
  • Trigger: You're repeating shit about male ass sherlock wiggles the retard  ngc3
    Today at 12:54:59 PM
  • wiggles44: You talk a lot about  male ass Mike.  :)
    Today at 12:33:24 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    Today at 11:44:22 AM
  • Trigger: You have too much fun up Calhoun's ass, what a donkey  ngc3 I'll re-up you on punishment, don't beg  ngc3
    Today at 11:43:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal