Author Topic: Buffalo UFC night  (Read 1353 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

jupiter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2476
Re: Buffalo UFC night
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2026, 07:59:25 PM »
Look what ya got a McNeight and Bucceri, loads of pedigree there, poor old Sam and the entire McNeight clan before they started the inbreeding in the 70's in WNY

Tee Time

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 6
Re: Buffalo UFC night
« Reply #16 on: Today at 08:19:25 AM »
As far as pure talent goes I think Denny and Dave are similar. Dave was Dangerous, Denny wasn't, noone can argue that.
 

This is a fact  tmbz1


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: 11.htcrl
    Today at 09:25:38 AM
  • G: This asshole can't get anything right
    Today at 09:13:43 AM
  • G: wiggles when I called and spoke to Edita she immediately hung up but I mentioned his name
    Today at 09:13:22 AM
  • wiggles44: Bonnie and Michaela won’t like seeing  that from the EAA founder
    Today at 09:11:04 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 09:09:31 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re excited for tonight Mike :)
    Today at 07:38:14 AM
  • Trigger: It ain't for Sakit  ngc3
    Today at 07:22:20 AM
  • JT: And now it is a TGIF ngc3
    Today at 07:08:50 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal