Author Topic: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat  (Read 469 times)

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3001
I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« on: October 06, 2026, 03:10:58 PM »
No more BS  tmbz1
« Last Edit: October 06, 2026, 03:16:56 PM by Pacer 2 »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7733
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2026, 03:18:03 PM »
No more BS  tmbz1

At least spell DINGBAT correctly if you're going to call someone else Dingbat....DINGBA T!  ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7733
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2026, 03:21:37 PM »










wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2176
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2026, 03:22:45 PM »











Thanks for saving all these horses Mike.
You’re doing great work…..

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7733
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2026, 03:25:08 PM »
Heard you sent plenty down this road.  11.wp
Funny you have nothing to say about these horses, do you?

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1644
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2026, 09:03:22 PM »
No more BS  tmbz1

I guess it’s time I call Saratoga and let them know what a lovely person JESSICA HALLETT is.
And her father, JOHN STARK, and her stepfather JOHN HALLETT.
I have all their phone numbers.

Since she blocked me, some of you can repost my message to her.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3145
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2026, 09:06:28 PM »

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1644
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2026, 09:08:26 PM »
smart, move

You’re next on my hit list since you agree with her for no reason.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12964
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2026, 09:12:03 PM »
I guess it’s time I call Saratoga and let them know what a lovely person JESSICA HALLETT is.
And her father, JOHN STARK, and her stepfather JOHN HALLETT.
I have all their phone numbers.

Since she blocked me, some of you can repost my message to her.

Good thing she used the feature and not her fat ass to block you  ngc3

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 983
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2026, 09:16:01 PM »
I guess it’s time I call Saratoga and let them know what a lovely person JESSICA HALLETT is.
And her father, JOHN STARK, and her stepfather JOHN HALLETT.
I have all their phone numbers.

Since she blocked me, some of you can repost my message to her.

Saratoga loves her. She created such good PR when the fires killed all those horses and helped raise money and awareness for the horsemen who lost their livelihood. FYI

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1644
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2026, 09:28:34 PM »
Saratoga loves her. She created such good PR when the fires killed all those horses and helped raise money and awareness for the horsemen who lost their livelihood. FYI

You think I don’t know that?  I contributed to the Tioga fire too.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12964
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2026, 09:37:40 PM »
Saratoga loves her. She created such good PR when the fires killed all those horses and helped raise money and awareness for the horsemen who lost their livelihood. FYI

I'm praying for the horse I saw her riding  ngc3

Hit every branch on the ugly tree since birth  ngc3

Add dirty blond hair and it's her  ngc3


MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2815
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2026, 10:47:07 PM »
I guess it’s time I call Saratoga and let them know what a lovely person JESSICA HALLETT is.
And her father, JOHN STARK, and her stepfather JOHN HALLETT.
I have all their phone numbers.

Since she blocked me, some of you can repost my message to her.
John Hallett is a criminal. He is partnered with Bruce Aldrich and his horses get gassed by Grasso.

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 983
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #13 on: Today at 06:22:00 AM »
You think I don’t know that?  I contributed to the Tioga fire too.

Then why trash her?

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2176
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #14 on: Today at 08:31:20 AM »
I'm praying for the horse I saw her riding  ngc3

Hit every branch on the ugly tree since birth  ngc3

Add dirty blond hair and it's her  ngc3



That’s not nice Mike
:)

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: 73cv.2
    October 06, 2026, 10:09:44 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Was there a power outage?
    October 06, 2026, 10:09:30 PM
  • Trigger: Bello has lit up NFLD!  tmbz1
    October 06, 2026, 10:03:23 PM
  • Trigger: G, a guy is going to show up at your house, MikeAnt, a dozen homies too  ngc3 they're going to take care of your women.  Drop your drawers and enjoy the show.  ngc3
    October 06, 2026, 09:14:36 PM
  • G: Mike should be ashamed of yourself
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:48 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:37 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: 96z.p
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:31 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Here take this as a gift from my heart for helping me with mi speln.
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal