Author Topic: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat  (Read 236 times)

Dingus (+ 1 Hidden) and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3001
I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« on: Today at 03:10:58 PM »
No more BS  tmbz1
« Last Edit: Today at 03:16:56 PM by Pacer 2 »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7730
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #1 on: Today at 03:18:03 PM »
No more BS  tmbz1

At least spell DINGBAT correctly if you're going to call someone else Dingbat....DINGBA T!  ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7730
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #2 on: Today at 03:21:37 PM »










wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2172
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:22:45 PM »











Thanks for saving all these horses Mike.
You’re doing great work…..

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7730
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #4 on: Today at 03:25:08 PM »
Heard you sent plenty down this road.  11.wp
Funny you have nothing to say about these horses, do you?

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1643
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:03:22 PM »
No more BS  tmbz1

I guess it’s time I call Saratoga and let them know what a lovely person JESSICA HALLETT is.
And her father, JOHN STARK, and her stepfather JOHN HALLETT.
I have all their phone numbers.

Since she blocked me, some of you can repost my message to her.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3145
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #6 on: Today at 09:06:28 PM »

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1643
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #7 on: Today at 09:08:26 PM »
smart, move

You’re next on my hit list since you agree with her for no reason.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12956
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #8 on: Today at 09:12:03 PM »
I guess it’s time I call Saratoga and let them know what a lovely person JESSICA HALLETT is.
And her father, JOHN STARK, and her stepfather JOHN HALLETT.
I have all their phone numbers.

Since she blocked me, some of you can repost my message to her.

Good thing she used the feature and not her fat ass to block you  ngc3

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 982
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #9 on: Today at 09:16:01 PM »
I guess it’s time I call Saratoga and let them know what a lovely person JESSICA HALLETT is.
And her father, JOHN STARK, and her stepfather JOHN HALLETT.
I have all their phone numbers.

Since she blocked me, some of you can repost my message to her.

Saratoga loves her. She created such good PR when the fires killed all those horses and helped raise money and awareness for the horsemen who lost their livelihood. FYI

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: G, a guy is going to show up at your house, MikeAnt, a dozen homies too  ngc3 they're going to take care of your women.  Drop your drawers and enjoy the show.  ngc3
    Today at 09:14:36 PM
  • G: Mike should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 09:11:48 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 09:11:37 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: 96z.p
    Today at 09:11:31 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Here take this as a gift from my heart for helping me with mi speln.
    Today at 09:11:15 PM
  • Trigger: Listen snarky  ngc3 What was that screen name you used to have..Deputy doolittle destroyer  ngc3
    Today at 09:10:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And thank you to the other 10 people that you have been..
    Today at 09:06:06 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Thank you. You just the greatest. Thanks again. Id be lost without your insight and thoughtfulness.
    Today at 09:03:21 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal